~Belphegor~The Catnapping Seventh Born~Part 2

guys i can say fuck now

Overview: Belphegor was an ass because he thought his personality was too bland and he wanted you to like him more... so he tried to be the bad boy type... and now you get to top him as an apology <3 CW: hair-pulling, riding, rough everything, top reader, bratty type (but it's cute :)), both praise and degradation kink, he's in his demon form so he has a tail n whatever

The rest of brothers had fled the House of Lamentation this morning so you had nothing to worry about. Grabbing his jaw, you smashed your lips against his. He leaned into your touch, letting himself be shoved up against the wall as you tore off his tie and jacket. Arms draped over your back, he moaned as you kissed his neck and shoulders, leaving a colorful spread of kiss marks on his pale skin.

You pushed him onto a chair, you knew he loved it when you got rough. His legs were shaking as you had pulled off his pants, leaving him in his boxers as you kissed his inner thighs. This wasn't your first time with him, so you knew where he was sensitive :) As you bit down gently, his legs trembled even more and he didn't even try to hold back a groan.

Standing back up, you leaned forward and kissed his earlobe (guys i did the research on this it's a real thing </3) as he shuddered under your fingers. "Let's take this to the kitchen, hmm~?" You stood up, walking to the kitchen and leaving him behind to collect his nerves. In the kitchen, you reached behind the bowls until your fingers brushed a glass vial. It was a strength-enhancer, since you were pretty unmatched when compared to Belphie. 

This wasn't exactly what Solomon had in mind when he gave it to you, but you couldn't think of a better use for it and besides, it was a birthday present~ Taking it like a shot, you felt it go down your throat like liquid fire, leaving your fingertips tingling. A sigh directed your gaze to the doorway, where Belphegor leaned against the wall for support.

His eyes widened slightly as you lifted him up with relative ease, and his gaze softened as you set him on the counter. "Solomon, huh?" With a smile, you tucked his hair behind his ear only to watch it slip out again. Belphie laughed at the sight of your crestfallen face, ruffling your hair affectionately.

"Oh wait, I think I have a hairtie-" You brushed the hair out of his face, reaching around him to tie it up. As you gathered the loose strands up, his face changed slightly as you tugged on the ponytail. "Oh~? You like that don't you~?" He colored slightly, squirming under you. "Yeah, actually. Y'know, I also like the things you do when you really get into it."

It was your turn to blush, somehow he could tease you in only his underwear. "Wh-what things?" He looked up thoughtfully. "Well... the last time you topped... you would call me names in the beginning and then praise me after. You were so cute on top of me, by the way~ Oh! Your face is quite red now, are you too shy to top me~? Shall I do it again then~?" 

He traced your jawline with a slender finger, tilting your head up towards his. "Belph- I mean slut, did I say you could touch me?" Pushing his hand off, you guided him off the table and onto the floor. This wasn't what you would do normally, but considering you had to wash the floors yesterday, they were clean enough. "Strip." He pulled off the boxers without hesitation, erection springing out.

 His lower regions pressed against the floor as you guided him to a sitting position, and he licked his lips at the unfamiliar sensation. Sitting behind him, you reached around his sides to grasp his manhood, pumping the length with your hand as the other one rubbed his thighs. His body shook as he leaned back against you, rubbing his cheek against yours as you pumped faster.

"You're doing so good for me baby, don't hold back those pretty noises of yours." He sighed, his body relaxing in your hold. You felt his fingers entwine in yours against his thigh as you kept pumping the shaft, and his body stiffened as he pushed back slightly. Letting go, you heard his groan as the incoming climax slipped away from him, knowing better than to jack himself off.