~Solomon~The Witty Sorceror~ Pt 2

I should just move this to stories it's not a oneshot lmao- also i finished it seeeeee

added CW i think I might've skipped: overstimulation, overstimulation after overstimulation, praise kink, restraints

Apparently Solomon had though of everything with this machine, as the dildo slowed down when it reached you. Perhaps he was genuinely caring for you? The twinge of happiness was replaced with the abnormal sensation of the tip entering you. It slowed down quite a bit here, pushing forward until it was entirely inside.

You didn't even need to cry out a safeword as the machine stopped by itself. Apparently, the sorcerer had even prepared for giving you time to adjust. It moved slightly as gasps slipped past your lips, and began to move again. As it pulled out, you felt the nubs on the side pop out one by one, each ridge leaving you breathless. As the length began to speed up, you felt the climax rising up again.

Maybe you just lacked stamina, but as the machine pulsed in and out of you faster, it was hard to keep the noises inside. The surface you were strapped to shook a bit, and then began to move too, back and forth slightly, pushing the device farther inside you. As it rammed into you, stars filled your vision when the tip pressed a certain spot.

It was hard to keep your moans quiet as you lost control of your body. Lips parted, a particularly loud one pierced the air as you hit your climax, the machine slowing down its thrusting as a sucking sensation made you squirm slightly. "Ngh..." The machine had stopped, all the way inside you, and the stimulation continued as your semen was collected.

From across the room, Solomon caught himself staring and quickly turned away, trying to avoid any...anything. You panted, unable to move as the straps were still in place. "S-Sol~! Am- am I done-?" He walked over, and you reddened slightly as you realized the sticky liquid had coated the base of the device and your inner thighs as well.

"Hmm... I think we need a bit more? I should probably stand here to- uh- turn the machine off when there's enough, since I doubt you can move that much." You nodded shakily, leaning back to catch your breath. The sucking feeling diminished, now gone altogether as the whirring powered back up.

The dildo began to move again, picking up speed faster this time since you had already adjusted. You were much more sensitive, the machine making it impossible to avoid moaning from the start. The high rose faster this time, and as the speed picked up even more, lewd noises grew louder. In the haze of pleasure, you searched for his eyes, and you found them.

He held your hand as you climaxed, chest heaving from the overstimulation. The collection of your juices was enough to carry you to a third climax, and the tears and drool on your face did little to sap at your confidence.

It was as though your body was reduced to jello, the way you trembled as his fingers danced over your skin to remove the restraints. But even though you had finished with the machine, the feeling itself was addicting. Solomon helped you stand, but he overestimated your strength and your knees immediately buckled. 

In his arms, you felt his chest against your face and smiled. "I seem to- h-have fallen for you, S-Sol- ngh!" He had lifted you back onto the table so you could sit up. "Perhaps I'm the same way for you, baby doll." He leaned forward and you relaxed against him, snuggling into the crook of his neck. Breathing deeply, you both stayed there for a little, enjoying the taste of newfound love.

He had his hip to the table and you could've sworn your leg brushed something... weird. "Sol... what's that in your pants?" He straightened up, laughing in embarrassment. "Well- it's hard watching a machine I made do something to the love of my life that I'd rather do myself, I guess. You had such pretty expressions too..." 

Stepping out on a limb, you reached down and palmed the bulge, looking up as his expression changed from the trademark sheepish smile to surprise. "Sweetheart, you must be tired after the collection-" Silencing him with a kiss, you smiled against his lips. "I want you to feel like I do, though~"

He gaped, and then laughed again. "How could I say no to that face, baby~" He pulled off the cape, revealing his toned torso again as he bent down. He smirked between your legs, and you sighed contentedly. "Didn't I say I wanted you to feel like I di- aH~" He kissed your opening, sliding his tongue inside in a fluid motion. 

The pleasure that followed was quite different from the machine, more intimate and personal. His tongue did wonders to your entrance, carrying you to your fourth climax with ease. As you came with a moan, he licked it in a single fluid motion, standing up again with a smile. "Sweet~" 

With trembling fingers, you unzipped his pants, revealing navy boxers and the... hard to miss hard-on. Slipping down the waistband, he pulled you forward to the edge of the table and stepped on the platform, positioning himself at your core. "Are you ready to take me, Honeypot?"

"Please~" He placed his hands on your waist, slamming inside you. You arched your back as he hit your G-spot immediately, the pleasure coming out almost a scream. The overstimulation really hit now, your mouth agape as he pounded into you. "You- won't- believe- how- long- I've- waited- to- do- this- darling-" You couldn't respond as another wave of pleasure washed over you. How many climaxes have you had now? it was hard to form a coherent thought.\

If he hadn't been holding you by the waist, you definitely would've just fallen backwards, but he kept you upwards, unable to hold back at the sight of your face. Rewarding yet another climax with tender kisses, he rolled his hips and plunged even deeper inside you. Eyes rolling back as your walls contracted around him, he groaned as you tightened around him. 

"I l-love you, kitten~" He pulled out, streams of cum painting your stomach and chest. Panting, he scooped you off the table and immediately teleported to his bathroom, where a warm bath had been run. Stepping inside the tub, you leaned against his chest in the scented water. He pressed gentle kisses to your head and neck, rubbing your shoulders and cleaning the both of you up.

After he had dried off, he wrapped you in a towel, placing you in his lap and drying your hair. Not wanting to let go of you, Solomon lifted you up again and carried you to his bed, pulling the covers over both of you. A few more kisses shared in the warmth of the blankets, and you relented to exhaustion, falling asleep in his arms.

and quite oblivious to the pain that would follow tomorrow morning- Hey readers, I'm going to update more often now <3 I just have to finish the Nanami lemon in my other book for Charlie first, lol :) requests are open *3* mwah