Chapter 16 (Edited)

(Kakashi will foreva be bae)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You put your hand on the curse mark, rubbing it. The pain of the hickey pedo-snake gave you, hurt like a fackin bitch, but you managed. You took a mental note to tell Kakashi about it later, but that'll have to wait.

Consciously rubbing the curse mark, you can't give in to pedo-snake, he just wants your's and/or Sasuke's body, but Sasuke will most likely give in, by how he fought with the sound ninja that Sakura had to face alone at first.

'That's it, i'm done with this stupid mark' you thought. Right now, everyone was doing the preliminary round to see if they could go into the final round, you walked up to Kakashi, he was watching the battle that was at present right now, until he felt a tug.

He looked towards where he felt the tug, he saw you, but you had the look of worry, 'Something is wrong' he thought.

"What is it (Y/n)?" Kakashi asked, "I need to talk to you, privately" you told him, you were nervous a bit, you also wanted Yamamura out so the three of you could chat.
"Can we go in a quiet room?" you asked.

~Timeskip, in a private room near the arena~

You and Kakashi were sitting, you did some handsigns, "Come out, Yamamura" you said, a poof was heard, you and Kakashi looked to where the sound was, stood there was a medium sized Yamamura.

"So, we have something to discuss, and this is serious" you said, both Yamamura and Kakashi nodded, so you continued. "In the forest of death, I managed to get the scroll that I needed, but while running, I stumbled upon the rest of the squad, battling the grass ninja, but something was off. I felt the chakra and immediately knew who it was, Orochimaru, he was after Sasuke, so I intervened to help out, but in the end, it didn't go so well. Sasuke was given a curse mark, and I did as well" you explained and revealed the curse mark on your neck, Yamamura wasn't too surprised, Kakashi was but went back to his normal face.

"It hurts to the point that I consciously keep rubbing over it, I was wondering if you know any seals that can help?" you asked, Kakashi nodded and it appeared in his hand out of the blue.

"This may hurt a bit, but I know you can handle it" Kakashi said with a smile before blushing a red tint, "But you'll need to........"

(And cliffhanger bitch, but I gots a question though. Should I, or shouldn't I do a one shot? let me know plz, also, I'm losing brain cells, just so ya know)