Chapter 2 (Edited)

(Forgot to mention, you have (e/c) (eye color) eyes, and (h/l) (hair length) (h/c) (hair color) hair, If I put "you put your hair in a ponytail" and you have short hair, just ignore it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was starting to rise, meaning it's a new day for you, young Padawan.

You woke up and did your morning routine. When you were done, you put your ninja shoes on and head out the door, before you leave, you locked the door then left to where you meditated.

After a few minutes of meditating, you decided it was time to head to class, today was important because it was your test to become a genin, first level of being a ninja.

~with the snap of the infinity gauntlet, you have now time skipped~

You were at your seat, which was the very back by the window, contemplating whether to show off your skills again. "It'd be wise not to, but I won't stop you" Yamamura said to you, she was right though, who knows who would want you for not only the powers Yamamura has, but probably use you for skills, then again you would get higher marks. "How about a little bit?" you questioned Yamamura, she hummed in question until you felt her nod mentally.

Iruka-sensei has said what he needed to say, "(Y/n), your up first" Iruka has called, you got up and walked towards the other room with him.

~another time skip because I'm lazy~

You passed the test, you created 10 shadow clones, and let me tell ya they were shocked, while they just stood there, you and the clones did an awesome hand shake you all created, until Iruka called you again, you picked up a black headband and left the school for the day.

You went towards the area you usually train at, obviously not noticing a certain copy ninja.

"Wait a minute, someone is here" Yamamura exclaimed, "you want to take control?" you asked Yamamura, you then felt her nod.

You sat criss cross and closed your eyes, already feeling Yamamura taking control of your body. She then open your eyes, immediately facing to where she sensed chakra, yup she was that powerful.

She then disappeared out of his sight, making the ninja surprise. 'where'd she go?' the ninja thought.
After few minutes, Yamamura made you appear behind him, "Behind you" she simply replied making the ninja jumped away from you, while he did you were back in control of yourself.

"H-how did you know where I was?" he asked you, "I sensed your chakra" you replied with a shrug of your shoulders, he then calmed down after some minutes. He then introduced himself to you "Kakashi Hatake, you?" he simply said, "(y/n)" you replied.

"So, you have skills" he said, you nodded at him, "yea, thanks to the training I've been doing" you simply said, "I'm gonna go now, cya" you said, he nodded back at you, then you both left for the night.

You were back at your apartment, you had done your nightly routine, and in bed, but your thoughts were clouded by one question, will I see him again?

~Kakashi P.o.v~

He was in his pajamas in bed, thinking about the new genin he met today.

'How did she know where I was at, I made sure to hid my chakra and yet some how still found me' he thought to himself, he will admit though, you made him intrigued, because of how many jutsus he saw you did last night, even his jutsu.

He then decided to shut his eyes, to enter the world of sleep, with some thoughts in his head.

'She seems strong, I wonder what else she can do, and.....will I see her again?'

(A/n (author's note): Also, the P.o.v (point of view) is gonna be in 3rd P.o.v the whole story, so that I don't have to keep changing views (unless it's another character like I did in this chapter) all the time like other authors do, anyways, that's all from me, have a good day)