Chapter 20 (Edited)

(Have some more memes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some arguing and Naruto showing his sexy jutsu, Jiraiya has finally accepted to also train Naruto, which is great and all, but will be difficult to keep my secret, well a secret.

Literally the arguing took awhile, while they argued, I took out the book Uncle Toad wrote which is the obvious, Make out Paradise.

The two would yell at each other, hell at one point he put Naruto in a huge vase, which was kinda funny, but annoying at the same time.

Anyways, you three went to the lake but you already mastered it, but you minus well show off, You and Naruto went into the water, well doing the hand sign before, of course, Naruto walked for like a couple seconds before falling while you stood just fine.

Jiraiya couldn't believe how far you have gotten so far, while he laugh his butt off at Naruto, he called Naruto back while you just went into the forest to meditate.

~smol timeskip~

It was now evening and Uncle Jiraiya was gonna teach Naruto a new technique, while so you meditated along listening to there conversation, but your question has been bothering you, should you tell Naruto about Yamamura? you honestly have no clue, maybe it's wrong to tell him, so it'd be best to do so in the future, so you agreed on that.

"Uh (Y/n)? you look d-different" Naruto some what stuttered, your concentration stopped which stopped what was happening, so now you were confused.

~Jiraiya's P.o.v~

After explaining to Naruto the new technique, Naruto had a scared like expression on his face, Jiraiya glanced towards where Naruto was looking at to see a black like aura surrounding (Y/n) having black aura like horns, wings, and red beady like eyes, seeming to be a dragons like aura.

'So, she's at that stage where Yamamura's dragon side is like the Nine-tailed fox, but kinda different as if it wants to control her and it seems to be in some sort of rage, interesting" Jiraiya thought to himself, Naruto cutting (Y/n)'s meditation off.

~Back to ya, and Timeskip~

You three were now at the springs, you at the womans side of course, but you couldn't stop thinking about what Naruto was afraid of, you shrugged it off and went back to relaxing.

Later on, you guys walked with Jiraiya ignoring Naruto's questions, you let out a sigh, just tired. Jiraiya then stopped and looked ahead where the village hidden in the leaves were up ahead.

"Hey Naruto, what is your favorite place to eat?" Jiraiya asked, Naruto let out a 'huh' in confusion, "What is one of the places you would like to eat?" Jiraiya asked again, you already knew the answer as Naruto had stars in his eyes, as he lead the way to the little ramen shop.

'I'm not even surprised, Naruto has an addiction to ramen that he should just marry it at this point' you thought, "I agree with you" Yamamura said with a little giggle at the end which made you giggle too, so you followed the two boys and decided to enjoy your ramen.