13

SEOKJIN POV

"Can you first address the rumors and add in your statement or opinion about this?"

"I have held this conference to address these rumours that have been circulating online. My say in this is that I am debunking the rumours about my relationship status. I have no plans in dating a woman and I am single. I would like to say these rumours are not true. The first photo is a client of mine that I have escorted outside the building. The second woman is just a friend of mine, and we have no romantic attraction to each other," I stated as I looked at the crowd that had their microphones, and cameras on me.

"Well then, sir. I have a question! Would you be willing to reveal to the public about your relationship in the future?" An interviewer asked as he sticked his microphone out.

"This is my private life. I can say when I will reveal to the public about my relationship... if I do have one that is," I replied.

"Then sir! What is your opinion about this news leaking out and blowing up the trends?" A reporter spoke out.

"I have been in numerous dating scandals. But this kind of news is absolutely horrid for me, please do not spread fake information about me," I replied.

-

After answering a bunch of questions, I made my way outside safely. The bodyguards made way for me through the crowd so I could exit. I walked with my secretary as we made our way through the shutters of cameras.

Once the cold air hit my skin, I sighed deeply as I closed my eyes, letting myself sink in the silence.

"Seokjin?"

I opened my eyes and I turned slowly towards the person calling my name.

-

A thick silence engulfed us.

I calmly looked at the dark night that was before us, and I stopped infront of the stoplight that turned from green to yellow and to red.

I stepped on the break as the awkward tension was present in the atmosphere. And I exhaled slowly as I closed my eyes slightly.

Then, I felt something on my hand.

I opened my eyes slowly to look at the hand that was placed on my hand, resting on my thigh as I waited for the stoplight to turn green.

My eyes slowly trailed towards the person beside me, and I pressed my lips into a thin line as I looked at the person.

The fingers of the hand were held tightly on mine, and I looked at the figure that was seated on the passenger seat.

"Do you know what's missing between both of us?" The person asked and I gave her a questioning look.

"We lack... love," she spoke under her breath as she looked down shyly, and I cleared my throat before settling down in silence.

"I know this is sudden as soon as I arrived from Helsinki, but.... I just can't help but think of the fact that.... we both don't share the same impression with each other," she said as she looked down at her hand caressing mine.

"It's sad.... that our paths meet but never in the same direction," she said.

I snapped out of my trance before looking up at the stoplight that flashed green, and I looked at her before clearing my throat again.

"It's a green light. I need to drive you to your father. By the way, why were you at the conference?" I asked, trying to break the cold tension.

"Your parents told me about your rumour, and I asked them where you were. I was just worried, I didn't want to be a nuisance, I was just... worried for you," she said and I nodded slowly before tapping on the wheel.

We had to get away from the cameras. But I was glad she waited for me in the private driveway where only the VIPs were and no paparazzi was allowed. The bodyguards guided me to my car and Jungkook stayed at the conference to talk with the press for further questions.

"It's fine," I replied briefly before turning a right and driving up a steep path towards the gate, leading to the huge house where she stayed with her parents. It wasn't as big as the mansion in my parents', but it was more of a huge house.

I entered the gates that were opened before driving inside and making my way to the front entrance, where I met with her maids who waited for her.

YOUNGYEON POV

I lifted the bag to my shoulder, and I took deep breaths as I made my way to the address Seokjin gave me. I even carried the box all the way from the bus stop a few blocks away towards the house that was hidden from passerbys.

I could lose some weight just by doing this.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I struggled my way to the entrance of the gate where a passcode sat.

Then suddenly, my eyes widened as I felt the box on my arms becoming lighter, and I looked at the box that was now away from my grasp.

"Let me help you with that, miss," a voice said and I bowed slightly before walking beside them.

Oh shit.

They'll know where Seokjin lives.

My jaw hung before I scrambled in my position, looking at the figure before attempting to pull the box away.

"I c-can handle it! Really! I... live near here!" I said as I tried to pull it away from them but their grasp was too strong.

"I insist miss, I live near here as well. I don't want to see a lady struggle when I'm just walking like nothing is happening. Just tell me where to put this," the person smiled.

Oh.

Lady.

I looked down before making my way to the sidewalk, and they followed after me before my eyes caught a light post a few feet away from the house that Seokjin told me.

Atleast it's not in the exact location.

"You can drop it over there!" I said as I pointed at the lamp post and they nodded before walking towards it, me following after them.

Soon, they set it down beside the post and they smiled at me before bowing.

"Thank you so much!" I said before giving them a bow.

"You're welcome. It's refreshing to see a new person in the neighbourhood," they smiled.

"Since we're both going to be neighbourhood buddies, I would like to introduce myself, I'm Lee Youngyeon," I said as I bowed at them respectively.

"I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz it's Jinnie and Taetae's bday month :)

HAPPY BELATED BDAY JINNIE! LOVE LOTS❤

anyway, so before y'all ask me why I was dead for 4 days is because I have the mf exam week and I have to pass all the requirements for my subjects. But everything is done now! :D

By the way, Merry Christmas my loves! Greetings from your mama :)❤