59

SEOKJIN POV

"Wait... wait a minute. You aren't... Song Tae? Because you definitely look like him," I huffed and he chuckled loudly, throwing his head back.

"Song Tae was years ago back in highschool, you can call me Kim Taehyung now, owner of Dispatch," he replied and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

His face... it still gives me big anxiety.

After this realisation hits me, I noticed he was much different from how he looked back in middle school and high school.

His face today reminds me of someone who has never done such horrible things before.

"Missed me Seokjin? I still remembered the time I used to ram your head into the fucking cubicle back when we were in school," he mocked, and beads of sweat were on my forehead as I looked at him.

His voice was still giving me memories, just that his voice was now deeper.

"You... look different now. That's why... I never thought that the CEO of Dispatch would be someone I would remember," I replied lowly and he smirked as he placed an e-cigarette on his lips.

"Geez, looking at you right now makes me want to burn you with an actual cigarette," he mumbles, pushing his hair back as he leans against the seat.

"Why....," I said as I looked down at the floor, and Taehyung cocked a brow as he stared at me.

"Why did you hate me?" I asked as I avoided eye contact, letting myself get clouded with questions.

"Why did you hate me?!" I yelled and the room was quiet for a few moments.

A long silence was in the room, and I huffed as I took deep breaths, my mind wasn't working well too.

"Because of you... half of my school life was ruined, you beated me up as if I was an animal! But I've never done anything to you, didn't I?" I asked, tears pooling my eyes as my legs grew weak, my arms being held up.

"Oh Seokjin, you fool. I hated you simply because you.... deserved to be hated. Not that you understand or anything. Bet your sweet father took pity on you so he made you Vice CEO," Taehyung said as he blew a smoke from his e-cig.

"You're a fucking cruel person to me, you made me feel miserable... all my life, Tae," I cried as he looked at me, flashing me a grin.

"Is Jinnie-poo having a moment again? Do I need to cry with you? Need a tissue?" He smirked as he blew another smoke.

"I'm not gonna tell you why I hate you so much. I would also give equal treatment to your ass of a brother too," he said as he stood up from my dad's seat, approaching me.

"But I do have to tell you this. Afterall, what's the pain in telling you that your little brother was supposed to be  the CEO if he didn't disagree," he whispered as he stood infront of me.

"Isn't that right, Hoseok?" Taehyung said and my eyes widened, my head tilting up to meet his eyes.

Hoseok?

Jung Hoseok?

Him? The intern?

"Yes Mr. Kim, it's what he said. He said it plenty of times," Hoseok replied, gripping my arm tightly. In fact, I didn't even get to see his face really well before knowing he was even Hoseok.

"See Seokjin? You're just a useless piece of trash. Your parents really do favor Namjoon over you, how sad is that? Buttt... I guess they need some Kim to take over KimHit if the favoured one doesn't want to, right?" Taehyung said as he looked at me, and my heart suddenly dropped.