Goku laughed as he covered her hand over his chest, above his heart. "As long as everyone is forgiven."

"Maybe..." Laughing, Bulma pulled her hand out of his grasp, taking another peek at Vegeta - who glanced her way at the same time.

"So he knows Italian."

"Yep," Goku answered with a smirk. "Vegeta and I are fluent in several languages actually."

"How many does he know?"

"Oh, not 'how many do we know,' but he..." Goku waggled his eyebrows, wincing only slightly at the pain.

Bulma shoved at his shoulder as he chuckled. "Obviously, he knows English, Italian, and Saiyan, but he's also fluent in Spanish and Japanese."

"Hmm... Impressive, and I thought I knew a lot at four."

Goku chuckled. "If there's anything else you want to know about him, just ask. I know almost everything about him."

Bulma stuck her tongue out at Goku, but soon laughed with him as she continued to lick at her cone. "How long will this one take? This is the third guy he met today."

Shrugging, Goku pulled out his phone from his coat pocket and grinned as he checked his messages. "Could be five minutes, could be another hour."

"Why are you smiling? Are you messaging Chichi again?"

"How did you know?"

"She tells me everything."

Turning her body with a smile to let her friend flirt with Goku, she was surprised to see Vegeta still staring at her, his eyes boring into hers before scanning the outdoor bar - his gaze turning annoyed before landing on hers again.

Bulma spun away from his direct view when he stood and started to make his way to them with a look of intent.

"What are you doing?" Goku raised a brow at her sudden movements.

"I'm not ready to confront him, and he's headed this way..."

"I don't know what you did," Goku said with a chuckle. "But he looks pissed."

Bulma knew the moment he stood directly behind her as his delicious scent surrounded her.

"Can you stop that?" he asked.

She turned to face him with confusion. "Stop what? I'm just talking to Goku and eating my gelato."

Vegeta took the cone from her hand and handed it to Goku. "Half the men here are watching you eat."

"What, no one is watching me..." Bulma laughed as she turned to see half the men in their vicinity were truly ogling her with lecherous glances as she licked remnants of gelato from her lips.

"Are you not aware of the spell you can put men under with something simple as eating gelato in public?"

Bulma's eyes narrowed. "Why are you so angry?"

He only glared back at her.

"Go back to your associate, Vegeta," she said as she pushed past him. "You don't want to keep him waiting."

*****

His cousin laughed beside him as he glared at the retreating form of Bulma until she ran into a group of children playing by a fountain.

"What's so funny?" he growled.

"The two of you. You make an amazing couple, that's for sure."