A bellow ripped through the air as the sound of flesh pounding into flesh echoed off of the kitchen walls.

Rey screamed then turned to Armitage who chewed on a piece of bacon as if a bloody fight wasn't happening before them. "Don't just sit there! Stop them!"

Armitage nodded as he stood, but continued to eat his bacon as he motioned her away from flying limbs.

"If you don't, I will, Armitage!"

Popping the last bite into his mouth and finishing his juice, he wiped his mouth and fingers on his napkin before he easily picked Kylo Ren up and threw him across the kitchen.

"Armitage!"

"What, Re-Re?" he smirked. "I did what you asked of me."

With a frustrated huff, Rey ran in front of Ben to block his path to Kylo Ren and lifted her hands to his face. "You're bleeding. Please stop."

His anger filled eyes shifted down to her as his chest heaved. "None of it is mine."

Rey turned to check on Kylo Ren's injuries, but an arm around her waist stopped her from fully turning away.

"Help him and he dies in the next second."

"He's your brother," her eyes pleaded with Ben's, but she knew the boiling rage within him told her to drop the matter before someone ended up dead.

"I have no brother."

"He didn't know."

"You knew?"

"Kylo Ren told me the whole story, and maybe you should hear it too before you do something you might end up regretting."

Ben swore and moved to beat Kylo Ren again, but Rey wrapped her arms around him tightly, causing her to squeal when he moved her body easily along with his before he froze.

"Let go, Rey. I don't want you or the baby to get hurt."

"No! Brothers shouldn't fight like this, especially after what both of you have lost because of another person!"

Tears falling down her cheeks and onto his bare chest, he released a heavy breath as he wrapped both arms around her and buried his nose into her soft hair – the act calming him marginally.

"Fine... I won't kill him, yet."

"At all, Ben. If you killed your brother, I would be very upset."

Ben kissed the top of her head. "Okay, then I'll order Armitage to do it."

"Not funny, Benjamin."

"I thought it was hilarious," Armitage chuckled as he bent to check on Kylo Ren who was knocked out. "I guess I threw him a little too hard across the room. He's still breathing, but might be concussed a bit."

Sighing, Ben closed his eyes as he took in Rey's scent once more to calm himself. "When he wakes, we'll listen to what he has to say, but then we're getting the fuck out of here and going home."

*****

"Come with us, Kylo Ren. Be a part of your family."

Kylo Ren smiled and stared down at Rey's imploring eyes, placing his hand atop her head to ruffle her hair playfully as she pushed his hand away with a laugh. "You have no idea how much I want to, but you never know where spies may be lurking. I think it would be safer for all of us if we acted as if everything were normal."

Rey opened her mouth to speak, but Kylo Ren continued with a chuckle. "Besides, I don't think I could take another beating from Ben and Armitage."

"They'll come around – I'll make sure of it. The death of your father was not your fault, and we'll make sure Palpatine pays for everything he has done to our family."

"Our family." A smile slowly graced Kylo Ren's lips. "I like the sound of it when you say it. Thank you, Rey."

He moved to hug her before she departed with Ben and Armitage, but the horn of the car the men occupied honked loudly as the blinding glare of the high beams flashed.

With a laugh and a dramatic roll of her eyes as she waved her hand to indicate she needed one minute more, Rey wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him before kissing his cheek. "Don't be a stranger and call once in a while when you can."

Kylo Ren squeezed her tightly to him before releasing her. "I will. I love... Goodbye, sweetheart."

"See you soon, Kylo Ren~"

*****

Watching Rey sleep in their bed at their London flat, a dozen thoughts flew through Ben's mind as he replayed everything Kylo Ren had told him.

I thought it was like any other job, but that bastard cackled as he told me I had just killed our father and shot you too. If I had known, I would have never taken the job and would have approached you two so I could have met the family I never knew still lived and one that never knew about my existence. All of my life he told me my family abandoned me and didn't want me, but some part of me didn't believe him. Something in the back of my mind told me that something was always off about Palpatine, but I acted as the dutiful son he could never have because he raised me. He helped me become the man I am today, and to some extent, I was thankful to him in many ways... I just never knew he would have betrayed me like this and have me assassinate my own father. You have to believe me. After spending most of my life wondering where my real family was, do you really think I would have willingly killed the only father I wanted to find, the only family?! Palpatine needs to be taken care of permanently and who better than the brothers of the Solo family.

His hand tightened into a fist at his sides as anger boiled within him at everything Don Palpatine had taken from him over the years, not knowing he had been the one to take one of the most important people in the world from him.

Ben was taken out of his thoughts as Rey stirred and whispered his name in her sleep, and he wanted nothing more than to strip and join her. Instead, he smiled down at the two women who slept on his bed as Rose tucked Rey more comfortably against her in their sleep. Kissing Rey's head softly, he backed out of the room quietly and shut the door.

"I'm glad they stopped crying and are getting some sleep now," Armitage sighed with a smile, handing a glass to Ben before sitting on the sofa to sip at his own drink. "When I told her about Rey's death from the plane crash, I thought she'd never stop crying, but when they saw each other again... Never knew so many tears could come out of two tiny women."

"They've been through a lot together over the years." Ben moved to the large windows to stare stoically out into the dark skyline of London, taking a deep swallow of his drink.

"I know. They consider each other family."

"And now they are a part of our family."

"I'm going to ask her to marry me soon and give her my mother's ring."

Ben turned to face his cousin with a large grin. "Good."

"Who would have thought we'd find women to love, aye? Or should I say, who would have thought there'd be women who love us back?" he chuckled. "I still can't believe you found Rey after so many years of looking for her."

"I almost lost hope before we found her, but I'm glad I didn't. I can't imagine my life without her now."

"Me too. I love Rey like a little sister. But now we have Palpatine to deal with. When are we getting rid of that sorry excuse of a family? They've been a thorn in our sides for far too long, and I personally think it's time to end them."

"Soon. We just need to strategize how we're going to take care of things, and it could take a few months to get everything together and implement."

"You know I'm ready anytime. Just tell me when you need me, and I'll be there. Anything for family."

Finishing his drink, Ben placed his glass on the table as a menacing smirk transformed his features. "I think it's time we called in the whole family."