He pulled her into an alley and trapped her against the wall with his body, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as one hand slid up her side until it enclosed around her throat.

"We are not a normal, ordinary couple," he growled against her lips, grinding his hips against her core. "I know you crave the raw, animalistic way I take you in the same way I crave giving it to you."

Rey glared at him as one of her hands fisted in his hair while the other wrapped around his throat in the same manner he had his hand around hers. Pulling his head back to expose his neck to her, she licked his pulse point, biting into him before whispering in his ear. "I do and you can have your way with me whenever we are in bed, but when we're out... You are going to be the gentle man I'm teaching you to be."

The chuckle at her ear caused her to shudder against him as he rotated his hips again. "I don't need a bed in order to have my way with you. I'll take you wherever and how ever I want, when I want."

He kissed along her jaw until his lips found hers to devour, her moans echoing off the walls before pulling back with a devilish smirk – sliding her slowly down his body.

"What are you doing? I thought we were going to..."

"Oh, my sweet Rey. I'm being a man of gentleness for you and not fucking you in public."

Rey rubbed her hand up and down his hardened length through his pants. "How gentlemanly of you~ But just to let you know, I am very turned on right now and very wet."

Ben groaned and pulled her hand away with a pained expression. "I'm only doing the same thing you did to me for weeks. I'm walking away while I've got you all hot and bothered."

"Tease~"

"I thought I should be the one denying your needs for once." He winked before kissing her once more, leading her back out the alleyway hand in hand.

*****

They spent several weeks in London together as Ben worked and Rey planned their wedding with Rose's help – always starting and ending the day in one another's arms. Rey thought everything was going perfectly, but it bothered her that one person did not seem happy with their situation.

"Hello there~"

Rey turned to greet the man who she thought hated her as Armitage excused himself from the table, stating he would be outside the restaurant until needed.

"Obi-Wan, thank you for joining me for lunch."

"How could I decline such an invitation from a beautiful woman?"

"Funny," she said, taking a sip of water. "I thought you would have declined since you seem to hate me."

He chuckled, leaning back in his chair as he stared intently at her. "I don't hate you... I just hate the situations Ben has been put in because of you."

Rey nodded in understanding, agreeing with him as she remembered the bullet wounds on Ben's chest. "Yes, it was unfortunate, and I'm sorry for what he had to endure because of me."

Obi-Wan sighed. "Those wounds were only from one incident, Rey, but how many more will there be in the future?"

"There won't be any, I can guarantee it."

"Nothing is ever a guarantee in life," he sighed again before smiling. "But I can see you two truly love each other, and there is nothing I can do about it. I sense you are a strong woman and can deal with what is about to become a norm in your life because of our way of life."