𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

„Rose, I don't want to interfere much in it, but watch out for her. Check it out first and then start something with her" Jimin said still with his arm around the youngest who leaned on his chest now.

When Rose saw the two in front of her, she began to play with her fingers, looking at the ground.

„I know. I wouldn't be so stupid..." She answered with an uncertain voice and a couple in front of her nodded, they didn't want something bad happen to Rose. No one knows who the woman is, only her.

„Let me know everything you will know about her. I can't track her because I don't know anything about her" Jimin explained and the other demon nodded, now with a smile on her face.

„Of course- Jungkook, shouldn't you be at school today? It's Wednesday" Rose now asked with crossed arms and raised eyebrows.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, the older now with a smirk on his face while the younger with a mad red blush.

Suddenly, Jimin took the youngest loose T-shirt and with his finger pulled it down a bit, revealing the symbol of the demon's soulmate on his collarbone.

Of course, Jungkook couldn't even look at Rose while his boyfriend showed him as a trophy. All he heard was her happy and excited voice-

„No fucking way bro!"

+:☬:+

„Everything is nicely healed!" Said the doctor in charge of Jungkook. They were in the hospital, the youngest was undressed, with only boxers on his body while the doctor looked at his skin.

Let's face it, Jimin sitting on a chair holding his boyfriend's stuff was looking at them rather with irritated eyes.

In recent days, he has learned to be more in control of his jealousy, not for himself but for Jungkook

He felt for that feeling now in his chest, his senses and feelings increased even more for the younger when it was still possible because he's his beautiful soulmate.

The symbol on his collarbone apparently reveals this to other supernatural beings.

Speaking of the symbol, the doctor glanced at it sometimes. As already mentioned, the symbol looked more like a tattoo as now his initials were on his chest with black color, looking like an ink.

If you ask why they are in the hospital, his angel went on his last check-up regarding his bear injury, in other words Jimin's now dead brother.

Jungkook was already on a couple of check-ups, this was probably his last as his boyfriend cared for him a lot.

Every night before going to bed the demon put cream from the pharmacy on all his angel's wounds, more specifically now the scars.