𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

—It's been two days since Jungkook is home. He was lying in bed in his thick blankets, the morning sun blinding him through the blinds. The younger sat down on the bed, still tired.

He can't sleep at night because of his body, which still hurts. With pout on his lips he slowly got out of bed, his body aching. He put his slippers on his feet and walked slowly to the kitchen.

The younger just opened the bedroom door and the smell in the kitchen hit him right away.

„Good morning! I made you breakfast“ Jimin said with a smile and a younger rolled his eyes. Surely many of you say that Jungkook should not forgive a demon so easily, of course the younger one knows it.

After all he had done to him, he wouldn't even deserve to look at Jungkook. But on the other hand, he did a lot of good for him, especially after his brother kidnapped the younger one.

He sat down slowly on a chair and sighed, his body aching again. Suddenly the demon turned away from the kitchen counter with a plate in his hand and from the smell Jungkook already knew what the elder had done to him for breakfast today.

Scrambled eggs, chopped cucumber and carrot. He placed a full plate on the table and the demon sat down opposite him, looking at him.

The younger man had to admit that his breakfast looked tempting when a demon makes it to him, he doesn't know where he learned to cook so well. Jungkook picked up the fork and started eating, the older one, of course, watching his reaction all the time.

„How did you sleep today?“ Jimin asked and the younger didn't even want to look at him. He hated when he was suddenly nice, he even ordered a door to the bathroom and slept on the couch all the time. He didn't even try to touch the younger one.

„I still can't sleep...“ He answered and demon nodded. It was strange between them because the younger one was still angry at him and he had a right to. Jimin could half feel his pain as they are connected by a pentagram he made on his chest. This completely changed the demon's thoughts.

„Listen, I have to ask you this. Do you still have the pentagram?“ He asked and at that moment the younger one looked at him a little crookedly. He didn't understand why was he asking something like that in this situation.

„It's just a scar and it's slowly disappearing anyway. I don't understand how but it doesn't matter“ The younger one answered and then the demon stayed frozen. This cannot be true. His angel's body was slowly preparing for the second and final phase of linking.

How should he explain him that in this situation, when Jungkook is angry with him. How is he supposed to tell him that he wants to be with him for the rest of his life. The demon's thoughts were interrupted when suddenly the younger spoke.

„School starts in three days, I'm just letting you know. Today I'm going to buy some things for school“ Jungkook informed him and the elder clenched his jaw. He honestly didn't want him to go to school at all, there could be dangerous people and Jimin wouldn't be able to protect him there. But he knew he had no word in younger's life for now.

Knowing that his angel wanted to go to school, he just nodded, watching him put the last piece of chopped cucumber in his mouth.

„I'll go with you“

+:☬:+

It was just in the afternoon and Jungkook and the demon were sitting in his car, towards the shopping center where he would buy the already mentioned school supplies. A pleasant radio played in the silence.

Jimin didn't know why, but there was always a strange atmosphere between them in the car, perhaps because the younger one didn't even look at him. But the demon fully understood and gave it time.