𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

—The youngest woke to the birds singing from the open window, the pleasant autumn breeze making his bed feel as fresh as a yawn went into his pillow.

He slowly opened his eyes and noticed the bright color of the leaves behind the curtains.

Jungkook sat up with a groan, his hand supporting his back as he hissed in uncomfortable pain.

Suddenly the door to his room flew open, the younger boy almost startled when he saw his panicked boyfriend.

„Good morning, I heard the hissing all the way from the kitchen, how are you feeling?" Jimin asked as he walked next to the bed with a trail of breakfast and placed it on the mattress next to the other.

„I'm fine, hyung. My back just hurts a little" Jungkook admitted as a chuckle escaped his lips, a small blush on his cheeks as he remembered the details of last night.

„I'm sorry, I just couldn't control myself. Feel free to think of this as an apology" The demon said as he placed a small woodpecker on his forehead and pointed to the food that had been placed there.

„You literally do this every morning" The younger one raised an eyebrow and smiled.

„That may be true, but today I made your favorite" He said as the younger looked at the trail once more.

He had noticed the sweet smell before, but only now did he notice that it was actually pancakes with strawberry jam, of course there was banana milk next to it.

„Thank you, hyungie!" Jungkook thanked as he sat up straight and began to eat, the demon slumped in the bed next to him as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

He snuggled into the still naked archway as his angel felt like he was in heaven, having tho favorite things in life right next to him, his boyfriend and banana milk.

Not even ten minutes had passed and Jungkook was holding onto his stomach—too full, he sighed and placed the now empty trail next to him.

„I'm about to burst" The younger one said as the older one chuckled and gently placed his own palm on his stomach.

„Well, I'll have to make sure you eat for two..." Jimin confessed as he kissed his soft skin and stroked his belly as the younger one blushed.

+:☬:+

„I'm so nervous..." Jungkook said as he stood in front of the principal's office, his eldest hyung raising an eyebrow.

„I already told you that I arranged everything. I mean, what the world wide handsome can't do~" Seokjin said as he tossed his hair with a cocky expression.

About two weeks had passed after the demon found out about his pregnancy, of course the younger knew that with this situation would come, some problems that would have to be dealt with