Whine and Expression

Gojou Satoru is currently taking care of his new students.

It's just another day of class. They did nothing particular as he tell them to do self study, while he just observed Gojou heard them complaining about how lazy their teacher is.

Gojou Satoru just chuckled as he doesn't care and tell them to get on it.

"I thought were really going to a nice place in Tokyo, Like the tower, Restaurant or Temple, Again we've been deceived" Nobara said.

"Oi, stop whining, we got something we need to do" Itadori said.

While Fushiguro just walk ahead them. Getting a head start. Nobara just point a finger at him to tell him to say something or at least join their conversation.

*Seeing how they interact with each other, bring back memories, Itadori Yuji, He is pretty similar to me in the goofy side though*Gojou thought to himself.

Gojou told his students to finished up the assignment, he had assigned to them.

After a good thirty minutes, they came back. Fushiguro just report what happened and that they successfully exorcise the curse spirit.

"Good job, There's a huge improvement" Gojou said with a carefree tone in his voice.

"Never take his word again" Nobara muttered under her breath. Still holding a grudge.

Gojou just asked them regarding, what they learn about the curse they just exorcise. They just replied to his question in a monotone way.

Fushiguro have a frown as he know that he is lazy to teach them.

"Why not just tell us that your lazy to teach us, rather than doing something like this" Fushiguro thought as he sighed at how much of a slacker Gojou is.

While Itadori just asked him directly.

"Here, Gojou-sensei" Itadori said while raising his hand to get Gojou's attention.

"What is he a preschooler?" Nobara thought. Gojou just point at Itadori.

"Yes, Yuji-kun" Gojou said with a carefree tone.

"How would this help us to get stronger?" Itadori seriously asked.

"Oh, we're just cleaning up" Gojou replied and the three were merely speechless.

Fushiguro weren't surprised as he is used to it. While the other two just make a fuss and tell him that, they were looking forward to their— so called field trip and thought it was serious this time.

Gojou chuckled, but soon, he received a smack at the back of his head. Which surprised the two students.

"Stop messing with your students, Gojou" The woman said with a serious tone and Gojou usual carefree  smile turn into a genuine smile.

Fushiguro just look and said "Y/n-san"

Nobara and Itadori just stare at the Stranger with a curious look in their expression. Someone hit their Sensei for messing with their feelings.

"That hurts, Y/n-chan, you should have at least hug me, instead of smacking me at the head" Gojou said with a carefree tone.

Y/n immediately frowned in response.
While y/n walked towards Fushiguro and he respectfully greeted the lady.

"It's been a long time, Y/n-san, how you've been?" Fushiguro said.

While y/n just pat his head.

"It is indeed, you sure grown taller, Megu" y/n said with a gentle tone in her voice. Fushiguro blushed as he crouch down so she could pat him more.

Nobara and Itadori just gossipped about the odd behavior of Fushiguro and Gojou-sensei towards you.

After patting him. Y/n-chan heard Gojou Satoru whining about getting Ignore by you.

But, Y/n didn't pay attention to him and proceed to approached Kugisaki Nobara next. 

"I see, you got a pretty cute girl student too, Kugisaki Nobara...right?"

After hearing y/n call her pretty and cute. Nobara just thought, she's a nice person.

"Yes! That's me" Nobara proudly say to y/n.

"An elegant strong and independent young lady" y/n said, while Nobara just hold her hand and asked her"Can I call you, y/n-sensei?"with sparkling eyes.

"Oi!" The three boys said to Nobara.

And the last one is Itadori Yuji, who nervously stand, while she observe him.

"A beauty approach me" Itadori said to himself.

"Itadori Yuji-kun? Sukuna's vessel"y/n muttered under her breath.

She just stand up there thinking, when Sukuna suddenly speak.

"It's been a while, since I saw a beautiful geisha" Sukuna said. Itadori was embarrassed as he immediately apologise for what Sukuna said.

While Gojou was jealous and hostile at the comment that Sukuna said about you.

"Oh, am I sensing hostility?" Sukuna said towards Gojou who is glaring at the mouth that appear at Itadori's cheek. Sukuna chuckled as he spoke that, if he could take over Itadori's body, he would love to observe you more closer.

Gojou was about to grab Itadori, when y/n smack his forehead.

"Why are you glaring at the boy"

"Ouch, that hurts y/n-chan"

"Stop whining, aren't you the strongest? Act properly"

"No thank you~ I'm fine with how am I"

Itadori and Nobara just asked Fushiguro what is y/n and Gojo-sensei relationship with each other.

"Don't asked me, Even Myself, Are still confused" Fushiguro replied.

"Are they friends or enemies?" Nobara and Itadori thought while Fushiguro just nod at there confused look.

Gojou was clinging on y/n and she just pushed him away.

"Get off me" y/n irritated said.

"No, I don't want to! Your so cold,
y/n-chan" Gojou replied while clinging at her body.

After trying to convince him with words. Y/n finally snapped at him.

Gojou chuckled at her reaction.

"As I thought y/n-chan look good with an expression in her face"

"This is an annoyed expression" Y/n said with an deadpan expression.

"Okay, okay I'll stop, so what brings you here?" Gojou respond, as he finally acting like a proper adult. He stand up straight that towered everyone.

"I just happen to pass by, when I saw Megu"  y/n replied and Gojou pout.

"Only Megumi-chan!? What about me?!"

"I won't probably approach you, if I see you" y/n quick response.

"How cruel, After the years, we've been together"

Y/n just wear a deadpanned expression when he talk that they been together.

"Please don't use such as a suggestive words, I don't want anyone to misunderstand it"