44

One week later

Jimins pov

I bite down on the chain that was tied around my neck and the tree....my parents chained me to the tree as a punishment for going against them...

Its been a full week now and I haven't heard anything from Jungkook. The forest animals were able to go back to their homes and the gate is now open all times

I continue to bite at the chain and try and get out. I growl loudly and pull at the chain and then sigh and lay down "fucking this is all Jungkooks fault.....but I can't be mad at him....he risked his Life to save everyone"

Soobin walks over "alpha?", I look at him "hey pup" he sits in front of me "is Luna okay?" I sit up and sigh "I don't know pup...." Soobin sighs "is...is it my fault?" My eyes widen "what? No! Of course not! Don't think that....it's nobodys fault....these things just happen and it's unlucky...don't think that" I lick his head

My ears perk up hearing a familiar yelp "jungkook?!" I hear my mother yell "AT THE LAKE!!! GET THERE BEFORE JIMIN! GO!" I tug at the chain and because I tugged so hard the tree falls down making soobin gasp and back away.
I then run with the chain still around my neck to the lake.

I run as fast as I can and arrive at the lake. I look around panting a little and then my eyes stop and I gasp seeing jungkook led by the water

He looks at me when I whimper a little and his ears perks up "alpha?" I smile a little "you're okay" he stands up, I run to him and tackle him licking his cheek multiple times "YOU'RE OKAY!" He giggles a little and I then lean back and we make eye...

He looks at me when I whimper a little and his ears perks up "alpha?" I smile a little "you're okay" he stands up, I run to him and tackle him licking his cheek multiple times "YOU'RE OKAY!" He giggles a little and I then lean back and we make eye contact "how did you get to the lake?"

He whimpers a little "I got kicked out...you weren't told?" My eyes widen "what?", He nods a little "y-your parents kicked me out...they said I was too disobedient and wasn't worth protecting..." I growl "don't fucking listen to them, you're my omega and I love you"

He nuzzles my cheek "I love you too" he then looks at my neck "you got punished?" I nod "I went against my parents" I feel some other alphas around us. I ignore it and then look at Jungkook "shift to your human form" he tilts his head and then we both shift to our human forms

I then lean down and kiss him deeply. He gasps a little biit then kisses back putting his hands on my cheeks...this is our first proper kiss in our human forms..

I pull away and he blushes, I then stand up and help him up, he then helps me out the chains and chucks the chains on the ground. I grab both his hands "we're leaving this place" his eyes widen "w-what?", I nod "we're leaving...my grandmother gave me a house to live in with my mate... and- and we'll live Together!"

He gasps "wait... really?" I nod "I don't want this ever happening again.... please... we'll have a house and one day a family... we'll live like normal civilians! And I promise that nothing like this will happen again, we'll be free from this life.... please?",

He smiles and nods "I'd love that" I Intertwine our hands. He looks at the alphas surrounding us and sighs "but...what about our friends here?...we can't just leave them", I see Jin and yoongi with their alphas stood Looking at us.

I nod and then turn to them not letting his hands go "how would you all like to be free?...live like normal humans? I'll buy you a house with your alphas and you can visit me and jungkook...get rid of this lifestyle...be free and live normally"

Jin and yoongi gasp "really?!" I nod "of course..." Jungkook leans his head on my shoulder "are you sure? You've grown up in this place" I turn to him "trying new things never hurt anyone.... plus...this life is getting boring.." I look at Jisung "you'll take care of the camp right?"

Jisung nods and bows to us "of course your Highness...I won't let you down" I smile and then look back at Jungkook "let's go get our things....then we'll never come back to this place..." He looks up at me and then stands on his tip toes and kisses my head "I love you alpha"

My mother walks to me but I ignore her and kiss his cheek "I love you too baby", he gulps a little and my mother growls "what do you think you're doing?! You can't leave!! You're the prince!", I shake my head "not anymore! You think you can just kick my omega out of camp without telling me and then tell me he's dead later on! I am no longer your son and I am taking my omega away from this place! Because all that seems to happen here is he is in danger!! You're a horrible queen and you don't deserve the title you have!"

I look at Jungkook "come on baby, let's go get your things and then we'll go to the house so you can get settled in" we shift to our wolf forms again and I growl at my mother and the others all step back

Me and jungkook walk to the camp ignoring all the stares from everyone else. We grab our things and so do Jin, namjoon, yoongi, hoseok and taehyung.
I carry mine and Jungkooks things on my back and soobin runs to jungkook "you're leaving?",

Jungkook smiles and licks his head "we'll come and visit you okay?" Soobin nods "bye bye Luna...bye bye alpha", he nuzzles my cheek and I smile "see you kid" we then walk out of camp and i growl at my father who was bout to speak

Aish....was this a good idea?..... we're leaving Everything behind......

My grandmother gave me a house to live in with my mate and I'll have to buy houses for the others....

I just hope this wasn't a bad decision...