31

Jungkooks pov

I

turn to jimin and Jin and sigh "alpha....nice to see you again....your eye has healed nicely" he sighs "jungkook.... please come home" I step back "no....I can't....this IS my home jimin! You didnt want me! You made that VERY clear!"

He nods "because I was shocked okay! I had never had an omega kiss me like that!" I glare at him "what's that supposed to mean?!" He looks down "i never experienced a kiss filled with love and warmth! Every kiss I've experienced before was either forced by the omega or unwanted!! I have never experienced a TRUE kiss until you kissed me and I didn't know what to think!"

I scoff "that isn't a fucking excuse jimin! You made everyone ignore me! You STARVED me for a week!!! Just because YOU couldn't think straight?!! How do you think I felt?! I was cold, I was hungry and I was scared! But look where I am now!" He looks down

I growl loudly "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He looks at me and steps back "and I've said I'm sorry!!! I don't deserve you back! But I will continue to fight for your forgiveness!" I roll my eyes "dont get your hopes up....I'm not a weak omega anymore....I have a life out here....I'm finally free....free from you!"

Jin looks at me "j-jungkook" I growl at him and then look at mama bear "I'm leaving...don't harm them....but see them back to their home" she nods and I then walk past her and then stop when jimin says "I love you jungkook! My wolf isn't coping without you!"

I feel my inner omega telling me to run to him but I ignore it and look back at him "yeah? Well my wolf if coping fine without you....you should have thought about the concequences before doing what you did....goodbye jimin" I walk to the lake and gasp when Jin growls Loudly "I WONT LEAVE YOU HERE JUNGKOOK!"

I turn around and face them again and Jin had tears rolling down his cheeks and I see all the other alphas stood behind them now and yoongi stood next to Jin Looking at me. I don't see jimin stood there anymore.

I laugh a little "oh wow....not such a big alpha is he-" I yelp when suddenly I'm on my side with jimin above me with tears Rolling down his cheeks.i look up at him and go to growl

I stop myself from growling when I see his eyes filled with worry and Sadness

I stop myself from growling when I see his eyes filled with worry and Sadness. I hear mama bear growl and I then look at her and shake my head so she stops and just watches.
Jimins eyes turn slightly red which makes my omega submit to him

Aish.... damn omega instincts!! You suck!!

His tears fall onto me and he whimpers "i-im so sorry....I've been searching for you for ages! A-and I'm so sorry!" He then touches his nose to mine making my eyes widen

I've been searching for you for ages! A-and I'm so sorry!" He then touches his nose to mine making my eyes widen

((A/N: sorry for using the same image, I couldn't find another one that was the same))

I hesitate but push him off me "no!" I tear up "no! I-i can't! And I won't!" He looks at me "jungkook please! I'll do anything!" I nod "then get away from me!" I then run into the woods again away from them all as fast as I can hearing them call my name

I can't go back with them! I can't! And I won't!
Why should I?!

They ignored me and starved me for a whole week and I bet they're only saying they were trying to find me! I wasn't even that deep into the forest!  If they were really trying to find me then it wouldn't have taken them a whole month!

I'm happy out here and I don't need them!!
I gasp and stop running when mama bear cuts my path "jungkook!" I stop running "hey.... sorry....for running off...I just....just couldn't face them again"

She looks down "one of them seemed like they were very sad when you left....like they were sorry" I shake my head "no! I don't care! I'm not going back there! I'm sorry but I can't!" She growls "jungkook! They are your family!"

I shake my head "no! If they were my family they would have looked for me!! IF THEY WERE MY FAMILY THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE ME RUN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Her eyes widen and I gasp "shit....I'm so sorry!, I didn't mean to raise my voice!"

I lower my head and she sighs "dear....I think....you should take some time to calm down.... we'll be at the cave if you need us okay?" She nuzzles my cheek and then walks away with her cubs.

I let my tears fall and I then sit down staring at the snow in front of me "stupid pack.... stupid alpha....I don't need them....and I don't need anyone else....I'm fine on my own!"
My ears perk up hearing howling, I quickly stand up and gasp

N-no.....they can't be.........