23

((A/N: I'm very sorry if this doesn't make any sense, this was my little sisters idea and tbh I'm not 100% sure how to word it so this might be a really shitty chapter (not a suprise rlly) but if you're confused or something I'll try and explain it to you but I, myself aren't 100% sure but I wanted to include my sister's idea ,😂))

Two weeks later
Jungkooks pov

I sit up and huff watching all the alphas leave. My alpha had left yesterday....today is the day of the mating ceremony and I have no idea what I'm doing....
The queen arrives at camp and walks to me "morning pup! You ready?"

We both shift to our human forms and I nod "I guess...what exactly do I have to do?" She smiles "not much...jimin will guide you through it all okay?" I sigh and nod, she pulls me into the cabin and pulls something out jimins cabinet an my eyes widen, she holds it up and I smile "you'll look beautiful in that"

jimin will guide you through it all okay?" I sigh and nod, she pulls me into the cabin and pulls something out jimins cabinet an my eyes widen, she holds it up and I smile "you'll look beautiful in that"

She laughs "oh no dear this is for you" I step back "but I can't wear that....c-can I not wear a suit?" She sighs "it's tradition dear...I did try and change things but jimin wouldn't let me" I sigh and nod "I guess he's the alpha...."

She helps me put the dress on and I huff "I don't want this to get ruined though..." I turn to her and she smiles "it's just a dress don't be so silly" I smile a little and then we both make our way to the ceremony. I gulp seeing loads of wolves stood around.

I see jimin stood at the front and I walk with the queen to him, I look down "i-i don't know what I'm supposed to do..." Jimin grabs my hand "just follow my lead" I nod and then the king starts to talk "today is the day where I pass my rank down to my son, and when him and his omega get married he will finally become king and his omega will be queen and your Luna!... today is the day where he will become head alpha of ALL the packs...he will be in charge and if you have any problems you go to him..."

Jimin let's go of my hands, jimin steps forward "and as the new head alpha I need to have alphas who will always stand beside me...so Kim taehyung,Kim namjoon,and Jung hoseok will all be just below me, all getting what use to be my rank...."

Jimin looks at me "which omegas do you think will stand with you at all times and always swear to bow down and protect you?" I gulp "u-uh m-my h-hyungs..." I point to yoongi and Jin who smile and nod. All of them walk to us

My eyes widen seeing a knife in the kings hand, he hands it to seokjin "please give some blood into this bowl as a sign and a promise to always serve and protect the alpha and his omega" my eyes widen, I want to close my eyes but feel as if it's wrong

The queen whispers in my ear "you don't have to look" I turn away and one by one the others get told to cut their palm a little as a "blood promise" to serve and protect me and Jimin at all times.
I hesitate but look back at them and they smile and bow to us and then walk away with bandages on their hands.

I gasp a little and step back when jimin suddenly takes his shirt off. I blush and look down, the king chuckles "jungkook....please place your hand into the bowl and then place it on your alphas chest and then you both shall kiss to seal the end of the celebration"

My eyes widen "a-a k-kiss?!" The king nods. I sigh and then hesitate but dip my hand into the bowl feeling a little sick. I sigh and then place my hand on his chest over where his heart is. I look up at Jimin who smirks and then puts his hands on my waist and I gasp when he kisses me deeply

This is my first kiss....I don't know what to do!

I slowly start to move my lips like him and then he pulls away and the king smiles "that concludes this ceremony! We look forward to the wedding!" I step back and the queen hands me a towel for my hand and I then wash my hands and scream a little when jimin grabs my waist and pulls me back to him "let's go back to camp"

I sigh and nod "o-okay" we both shift to our wolf forms and we then walk back to camp. He growls at me even if I look at another wolf

Is this how it's gonna be?....why did he fight to be my alpha?! I'm so scared of him

.

Jimins pov

I huff thinking back to the kiss...he's got such soft lips....and my wolf wants more from him....
But I don't need a fucking omega...the only reason he's still with me is so I can become king....

Stupid omegas aren't worth anything! He's probably gonna be a terrible queen! And Luna! Aish...so weak he can't lead all the packs...
This is so bad...
Why did my wolf jump into the fight...