Chapter 19 - My Request For Yang Jeongin

Start from the beginning

"You really are so scared about me thinking of you otherwise. This is kinda amusing." Laughs tumbled out of my mouth at Jeongin's expression.

"I'm gonna go now. Gee, since you have fun laughing at me," Jeongin huffed. While laughing joyously, I back hugged him as he got up with his laptop.

"Don't forget your bag, by the way," I said, letting him go and held the bag for him to take.

"Thank you, hyung," he said, smiled at me and left.

I sighed. That dork is certainly something. Did he even realize that he just confessed that he's like being a crazy stalker? I chuckled under my breath and looked out of the window.

The stars were out tonight, I thought. I could see the stars from my room. It's one of the rare good things about my room. Also they really don't bother shutting the window and let me open the window to my wish. I mean, why would they worry when my room was like on the 100th floor. (That was exaggeration but for real, though, it was high.) But the point is I couldn't escape. Jumping down or climbing down with a blanket would probably result my legs and knees broken.

I then closed my eyes to sleep, shaking off my train of thoughts.

Jeongin pov:

Fuck.

I honestly felt dumb. And numb. And to be more honest, I just don't know how to feel anymore. Today was kinda surprising to take in. First, I got flirted by one and only Kim Seungmin. Not to mention, I was very flustered as well.

Then, he asked me to watch a movie with him with the genre romance and I actually agreed to watch it with him. Although, well, I got to watch that one movie I've been wanting to watch but never got down to watch so that's a plus.

And then, he told me that he actually wants to take some tests to test his mental health. I mean, that was what I've been meaning to ask him the whole time. But that was just so sudden.

Also let's not mention I just told him straight up that I stay right next to him and sounding like a creep. Well, today was a good day.

At least, my problem was solved by itself. I wasn't daring enough to ask him all those months ago, afraid that he would flip and not even talk to me anymore.

Well, one problem fixed. But I have to consult it with Chan hyung, Minho hyung and also get some help from others to help deduct better.

Day 33

"Rise and shine, hyungs!" I yelled cheekily as I flicked open the switch in Chan hyung and Minho hyung's bedroom.

Both of them were asleep when I came in quietly. I had the keys since the two of them didn't bother to ask it back. Besides, I had a favour to ask them both. That's why I was there early in the morning. Not so early though. It was 6 am.

Chan hyung and Minho hyung groaned as they sleepily hugged and tried to shield their eyes from the light that shined in the room. Their legs were tangled together and both of them were half-naked from the top. I hope they weren't doing anything nasty last night. I don't want to see them naked for all I love them.

"Chan hyung, Minho hyung, wake up. Rise and shine!" I yelled again and Chan hyung stirred a bit to see what was disturbing their sleep.

"Innie, what- why- are you here?" Chan hyung slurred sleepily. "Wake up, Minho." Then he shook Minho hyung and laid back, groaning.

"Channie," Minho hyung drawled in annoyance before seeing me who was standing beside their bed. He frowned and then blinked a few times before shaking his head.