Chapter 7 - A Little Banging and We Are Talking

Jeongin pov:

I gaped at the book in my hands in complete horror. "Did he just hit me with the Bible and shove it in my hands?!" I exclaimed and glared at the door. "Kim Seungmin ssi! I will give up today but don't think I won't come tomorrow! I am persistent!" I didn't know whether he heard it or not because there's no reply. He probably heard it because I was quite loud to be honest.

But really? Did he really need to hit me with the Bible?! Did I look like I needed some mind cleansing? I am very innocent! Well, as innocent as a 19-year-old-guy can be. I was not very happy with that. Not at all. And also there's the fact that he hit rather hard. I could practically feel a bruise forming already. Ouch. Why did he have to hit so hard?

"I can't believe he hit me with the Bible," I rambled to Mingyu who called me later that day.

Mingyu chuckled. "Maybe he thought you need cleansing."

"No, I don't. I am as innocent as I can be . . . I guess? Anyway, why the hell did he hit me with the Bible? The Bible out of all the books he could have hit me with. Why did he have to choose it? Like why?"

"Ask him then, Innie."

"Like he would answer me," I retorted.

"I don't know. Do what you want, Innie. But I need to go now. We've been talking for almost an hour and my boss will kill me if I show up late."

"Okay, then," I called off reluctantly and Mingyu hang up.

I rubbed my temple as I stared at the book in front of me. The fuck am I supposed to do with this book? Beside that, we're off to a very rocky start. I groaned in distress. He didn't even talk with me for a full minute! How am I supposed to start the treatment if he is like this everyday we meet? I am fairly sure I am not even in his good graces. Goddamn. How am I supposed to know what he is angry with and acted like that?

I then glanced at the glass where I could see the long-haired man clearly. He looked so calm. Eerily calm, to be honest. To an extent that freaked me out a bit. How could he be so calm after hitting his doctor on his head with the Bible? Unless he was possessed? But even if he was possessed, the ghost who possessed him was one hell of a calm ghost. Should I find an exorcist? Just to test? I mean, who knows he might be possessed by a demon?

Day 2

"Seungmin ssi!!! I am here!!! Please open the door!!!" I yelled as I knocked on the door a few times.

"Go away, Dr. I-don't-remember-what-your-name-is!"

Wow, he doesn't even remember what my name is? The disrespect. At least, he should remember my name because I was his doctor. But damn, he talked to me. Maybe it's because I annoyed him by the knocking on the door but that's a good thing anyway.

"Please open the door." I pondered for a moment before calling him again. "Seungmin . . . hyung!" Okay, I said that. Hopefully, it would surprise him enough to open the door. There was no reply as I waited for the door to open.

Well, guess I was wrong. He ain't gonna soften up just because I called him hyung, right? He couldn't even see my face anyway. "Seungmin hyung?" I called again but this time with uncertainty. "Open the door?" No reply. Absolutely no reply. I raised my hands in defeat after waiting for a few more minutes even though he couldn't see me at all. I slammed my head on the door in utter despair. The pain immediately came. "Ow! That hurt," I whined quietly as I rubbed my head. And the pain hurt twice more than it should because I accidentally hit on the old wound that he gave yesterday.

"Seungmin hyung! I will come again tomorrow and that is a promise!" I glared at the innocent door before I went into the other room beside it. More like stomped into there but that didn't matter.