Chapter 22 - Over the Moon

Day 42

Jeongin pov:

"Innie? Jeongin?" Seungmin hyung made the cutest concerned face to ever exist while he looked at me. I cussed in my mind. Surely, he knew what he's doing. And he's adorable. If I explode right there and then, I blame him for being so cute.

"Hello? Jeongin? Are you still there?" He asked and cocked his head.

"Excuse me while I go and explode somewhere else for some moments," I said when I recovered.

"Why?" He asked, looking so adorably confused.

Once I saw his face, I groaned and covered my face with a pillow but Seungmin hyung removed it with a scowl on his face.

"Don't use my pillow to wipe your dirty face, Jeongin," he snarled but with no bite to his tone as amusement danced in his eyes.

"First of all, my face isn't dirty. It is very clean, thank you very much," I snarled back playfully. "Also to answer your question, it's because you're so adorable."

Safe to say I was proud of the blush that slowly took over hyung's face. Very proud indeed.

But to say again, what I said is true. He was indeed looking adorable.

And if hyung's going to start to flirt with me, I'm going to let him know that my flirting game is stronger than he thought.

Game on, hyung.

Day 43

Because I was so overwhelmed by Seungmin hyung's sudden attempt at flirting. It totally made me forget about me telling his test results during that day. But I remembered once I got back into my room. I know I was supposed to talk to him about this sooner or later but it is just hard for me.

I don't even know it myself why that is so hard for me. I mean, I could just say it to him. Also I need to tell Daniel sunbae about this too. And get everything arranged.

Isn't that just good? I argued in my mind. Seungmin hyung would be able to live normally. Isn't that what he wanted? What I wanted for him?

I still have no idea why I feel so hesitant to tell him. Surely, Seungmin hyung would be over the moon to hear the results. I don't even have a doubt about that.

What am I even so afraid of?

"Hyung, we need to talk," I said, finally deciding to talk to him about it when I came to see him just like any other day. I need to do this. And if I don't do it now, I don't think I would be doing it.

He frowned at my solemn expression. "What is it, Innie?" He asked softly.

"It's important," I insisted.

"Yes? I'm listening," he replied.

"It is very important," I insisted and Seungmin hyung rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"YES. I know, Innie. I get it. Tell me what you are saying that's so important," hyung said with an amused twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay, I-" I closed my eyes tightly and sighed. "I already have your results."

"Really? Do you guys come to a conclusion?" I heard Seungmin hyung ask. I opened my eyes again to see him peering at me hopefully.

I sighed again. "Yes."

"Good. But why are you sighing so much? What? Do you guys come to a bad conclusion?" He asked frowning.

"Well, no. It is a good conclusion," I said looking away.