8

heeseung - i... i...

jungwon - just spit it out

heeseung - i dont know...

heeseung gripped on his hair tighter and let out a deep breath. jungwon sighed and patted his back, comforting him. heeseung looked up at him making jungwon feel bad for him. he knew that they met a few days ago but he really felt something towards junghwa making him confused about everything. 

jungwon - i'll give u some time. u could come to me any time and i'll promise i wont say a word. 

they went back to the table and continued chatting. of course junghwa noticed and immediately got worried about him. she nudged his shoulder and whispered something into his ear.

junghwa - u good?

heeseung nodded. the food arrived and everyone immediately dug into their food like they havent ate for days. they now almost finished their food and started talking and laughing. heeseung looked over at junghwa and smiled when he saw her laughing and smiling while talking to jay. he continued to stare at her, his heart melting... junghwa caught heeseung staring at her, she smiled at him and they both looked away immediately, their cheeks turning a crimson red. junghwas heart started to beat so hard and she wondered why is it beating so hard. she held her chest and took some breaths. 

jay - noona, u okay? u and heeseung are a bit off...

junghwa - yeah im fine. anyways, are u guys finished eating? i feel like going home...

they nodded their heads and started to head out of the restaurant when a bunch of cameras and reporters appeared. junghwas eyes grew in shock and immediately huddled the boys up and tried getting them away from the cameras and reporters. the reporters shouted out some questions. 

reporter - junghwa, which one of these are ur brothers?

reporter 2 - do u have any relationship with one of these people?

junghwa - guys go, i'll distract them

jungwon led them out of the way, pushing the camera men and reporters out of the way while junghwa distracted them.

junghwa - i do have a brother but im not revealing his identity for the sake of his privacy

reporter 2 - again, do u have any relationship with one of the boys u were with earlier?

junghwa - no i dont. now will u please give me the privacy i need and also for the boys i were with earlier? 

the camera men and reports backed up and made a pathway for her. she walked through the pathway they made and continued to walk when her phone went off. 

heeseungie💞✨:

the guys and i are at the park... see u there... 

me:

okay :) see u...

she continued walking and ended up at the park where they met earlier and there they were waiting on the bench. she sat down beside heeseung and sighed, guilt running up her back. she looked at the other guys with confusion on their faces.

jungwon - so...

sunoo - noona, why were there reporters? 

junghwa - should i tell them?

she hesitantly asked jungwon receiving a shrug from him. she looked down then back up at the guys and said, leaving them in shock.

junghwa - im an artist. i know u guys dont know about it and i wanted to keep it that way and im sorry for causing u guys trouble.

jay - i knew u were familiar

niki - me too, and i actually listened to one of ur songs and it was pretty nice

heeseung - ur a singer? so am i

junghwa smiled and looked at each and one of them before they decided to go home. it was an exhausting day for them which made them fall asleep pretty fast... except for heeseung... he thought about his feelings for junghwa... do i really like her?...