2

heeseung - yah! u never mentioned anything about u having a older sister, u asshole

heeseung flicked the 16 year old boy on the forehead causing him to groan and rub the place where he flicked it.

jungwon - dude, im sorry i didnt tell u and the others about me having an older sister and surprisingly, my mom called me and told me that she'll be coming back from canada

heeseung stood there in utter shock from the news he heard from the younger one. he had no idea what to do at the moment so he paced around the room processing what is happening right now.

niki- hyung, would u chill for awhile? its not even a big deal! its just jungwons sister whos gonna visit him

niki said before biting in to his delicious massive burger and munching on it like a happy pig.

junghwa - jungwonah, im being such a burden to u all and especially to heeseung if; i may assume. i should leave...

she got her stuff and placed it all in a bag and went up to the 7 boys at the dining table, eating and chatting. 

junghwa - imma leave now. it was nice meeting u guys, especially u little brother!

heeseung - u should stay... 

heeseung felt bad for making her think shes being a burden to him and the others which she isnt so he decided to say something before she could leave or so.

junghwa - oh, i shouldnt, im being such a burden to you all so i should leave.

she was about to leave when heeseung grabbed her wrist making junghwa gasp and look at him.

heeseung - im suggesting u to stay since u havent met ur brother for awhile now. its also really fine for me u being here.

sunoo - u should stay, noona~ 

sunoo whined as he begged her to stay over. they gotten really close after some talk.

junghwa - fine, im going to stay

junghwa dropped her things to the ground and joined his brother and the others for dinner. heeseung smiled at that and began joining the others chat.