3

laughs and cheers filled the house. it was nearly 1 am. they stayed up late, dancing and playing games that they didnt realize what time it was. 

sunoo - hyung, u've been sitting there watching shit on ur phone the whole time. ur so boring

sunoo whined as he pulled the elders hoodie, receiving a groan. heeseung was never like this before ever since junghwa came. junghwa started to get worried about heeseung acting up so she tried going up to him and maybe become closer to him. 

junghwa - uh, ill try talking to him 

junghwa placed a hand on sunoos shoulder signaling him to go to the others. sunoo eyed her worriedly but she gave him a reassuring smile which made sunoo calm. heeseung was on his phone while junghwa came up to him and sat beside him.  he didnt notice her presence so she cleared her throat for him to realize shes right beside him. heeseung flinched by her presence which made her giggle a bit. heeseung smiled at her giggle but he still focused on his phone. junghwa noticed his smile making her flustered over the fact that she made him smile. 

junghwa - ur smiling

heeseung - im not

junghwa - u are

heeseung - shut up

junghwa - yah, u good?

heeseung - yeah

junghwa - u sure?

heeseung - i am

junghwa - well, we should talk more. im yang junghwa. jungwons sister. i am 19 years old. u?

heeseung - heeseung, lee heeseung. i am 19 years old as well

heeseung got of from his phone and smiled at her. junghwa immediately smiled back.