16

junghwa groaned and moved around her bed and blocked her eyes when the tiny rays of light behind her transparent curtain start to appear, she covered her fragile body with the duvet and continued to sleep until her phone began to rang...

*gee gee gee gee baby baby baby gee gee gee gee baby baby* it was her alarm, she groaned, annoyed, and tried reaching out for her phone by the nightstand. she reached further and further not until a thud was heard.

junghwa - fuck, my ass

she moaned and started to move around the floor while at the same time rubbing her peaches, she reached out for her phone and finally turned the off button. she also realized she set the alarm to the wrong time, 6:30 instead of 8:30, welp, im up now, might as well prepare earlier. she stood up from the floor, with her phone in her hand, and walked out of the bathroom only to see heeseung and jungwon eating. she screamed so loud and in return the two boys screamed as well.

junghwa - SINCE WHEN DID U GUYS GET HERE?

jungwon - 5 MINS AGO

junghwa - HOW- U KNOW WHAT, FUCK IT! anyways, why are u guys here so early?

heeseung - wheres my good morning?

junghwa - morning 

heeseung - rude

junghwa - I HEARD THAT

jungwon - noona, chill. we're here early cause we wanted to go to the studio early. by the way, we made u breakfast

junghwa stood up and walked to the dinning table where the two boys were, she grabbed the chair, pulled it out and sat down on it. she stared at the food and sniffed it, the delicious smell of coffee with the mix of bacon and eggs engulfed her nose. she vigorously ate the food with a huge smile on her face, the taste of bacon filled her tongue which made her want more of it.

junghwa - woah, this is delicious

jungwon - its just bacon and eggs with some coffee

heeseung giggled at the sight of her girlfriend, he thought it was cute knowing that she liked his cooking. he looked at her before grabbing her puffy cute cheeks, making her face him and placed a tiny peck on her lips, he let her cheeks go and stared at her like nothing happened when actually his insides were moving so weirdly and his heart throbbing so hard. same thing goes with junghwa, her insides crunched while her heart kept on beating so fast, a crimson read appeared on her cheeks until she realized that she was staring at heeseung for way too long and finally broke the stare and looked away. she took a deep breath and continued eating. jungwon on the other hand was disgusted to see his noona and his hyung showing affection to each other. (a/n: i could relate to jungwon) 

i wrote this at 2 am💀 ik its late but merry christmas and ily</3