England

Herro every polar bear! I did my randomizer thing again and then it chose Iggy brows.

England(Aka Iggy brows): Hey! That's very improper for a lady to say.

Author:Yeah yeah.

Anywhos, enjoy the story and if I mess up on England's character I apologize.
-.-.-
Today was the day you were going to get England's heart. You've felt strongly towards him ever since his feelings were exposed to you by America.

Feelings that were so beautifully wrote and finally allowed you to show yours to him. You always thought that he didn't like you. He always hanged around with America. And blushed a lot when he saw him

So when you assumed that he liked Alfie, aka America, you gave up in your feelings for him. Then once Al showed you the poem that Artie, aka England, made. Seeing and Al was the 'lover' to Artie you didn't care, but when he started to read it to you. Those ears of yours perked up and you listened in.

From what you were able to hear the poem went like this.

'Love, it is what I feel for you,
No other material or person can compare.
Love, is the thing that you might not feel,
Which is why I keep my feelings hidden.

Smile, is what you should do,
Your smile is the best one I've ever seen before.
Smile, the one thing I can't do,
But with my feelings you do that to me.

Laugh, the cutest thing from you,
The thing that is above anyone else's.
Laugh, something that I can't do,
Except when your around.

Love, the feeling I have for you,
Lighting up my world every time you walk by.
Love, something I hope you can handle
Because I'll keep loving you until the end.'

America started to laugh out loud and you took the poem from him.

"Al don't be mean  Artie wrote this poem for his love. You should understand that, I mean you would do the same wouldn't you?"

Al wiped his eyes from the tears and shook his head.

"No...I wouldn't...Ahem...If I was to tel a girl I love her, I would bring her close and tell her. 'Heybabe, theheroneedsadamselindistress  Ithinkyouwouldmaketheperfectfit.'"

You rolled your eyes and sighed. Al let go of the lamp and looked over at you.

"(Y/n) you cool? I mean youre never this depressing."
-.Your POV.-
'Depressing? I didn't know I looked depressing.'