China

Here is China the last one of the Allies so now I should try the last Axis character. Who would be the first one mostly, but best for last. I guess?
-_-_-_-
Yao was walking past (Y/n) and had his hair in his regular ponytail to the side. (Y/n) looked at how his hair shined in the light and how it looked. Soon she got up and followed him.

Yao didn't notice, but his destination of his bathroom wasn't one to have two people. So when he go there and he noticed one more person he almost pissed himself.

"(Y/n)! You aren't supposed to be in here aru!"

"I'm not, but your hair was distracting me."

Yao's face went deadpanned, and (Y/n) stood there looking at his hair.

"My hair is not that special. Ayiah...why do I have to say that to everyone?"

"If you have to say it to everyone then it must be special. Probably better than Francis' hair."

(Y/n) giggled and then Yao sighed. He tried to push her out of the bathroom.

"I need to use the restroom, please just leave."

"You have to use it because you're so old you can't control your bladder."

"That is not true aru! I'm not even that old!!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and was finally pushed out of the bathroom, adreams closed the door.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"You better run (Y/n) because after I'm done in here I'll show you I'm not old!"

The girl once again giggled shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay Yaoi I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

She was leaning against the wall, but (Y/n) got off the wall and started to walk off. Before she could get to far Yao burst out of the bathroom,along with a blush on his face. In a very dramatic way (Y/n) looked at him over her shoulder.

"DONT EVER CALL ME THAT ARU!"

"Oops sorry... Yaoi."

Yao clenched his fist and started to run after (Y/n), who had already started to sprint away.

"I'll get you for this!!"

"In you're dreams Sir Wang!"
-_-_-_-
I had an idea for this but then lost it. Oh I an ass. Not really, well probably.

Sorry it's super short too. I tried... Maybe... Okay I did and didn't. IM SORRY!! (T-T)

Also the next one should be Italy .. If you didn't know...

Caio~Aly