"Answer my question," I persisted.

"Car's broken. Dad brought it to get fixed this morning."

I scoffed, "I call bullshit."

"And why would I lie about that?" he replies, leaving me speechless.

"Um—I, uh," I sighed. "I have money. And I can fend for myself. Here," I added, getting the money out of my pocket, reaching out to his hand.

"It's alright, Lottie I've already paid—"

"I mean it," I took a pause. "I don't like being dependent with others and I certainly don't need you."

He was taken a little back with how serious I look, he wasn't ever so used by it.

"I-I just wanted to–"

"Yes, I understand, thank you. Now if you could please, I need to hear myself think." I replied, moving a seat by the right so there was a large space between us.

I was silent the whole ride, he took a glimpse or two checking if I was okay, I was sure it's because of my appearance. It was like a bomb hit me.

I stepped down from the bus as quickly as I can, leaving him behind.

"Hey, woah-woah, calm down, Morris. What's wrong?"

Taking a halt, I could feel the heat from my sweat, I hid my stress with a chuckle.

"Hey, Dwyneth. Homeworks, loads of them."

"Huh," she says lifting his head up a bit.

Before she could even turn around and walk away with her hands on her pocket, I blabbed, "Can I talk to you? The four of us?"

"Holy shit," Dwyneth breathes.

"Oh my God," Danny adds.

"Why didn't you tell us something, Giselle?" said Amara.

My hair, now put down, I aggressively tuck a large piece at the back of my ear as I wanted it to be out of the way, as I asked, "What, which part?"

"All of it! Your dad, Leo, and the note!" Danny exclaims I was sure everyone in the room could hear it.

"Well, my dad was irrelevant to me before—a-and Leo, is still him. And I've already told you about the notes!"

"It must be him. It has to be," Dwyneth says with her right foot up sticking on the wall, as we were sitting by the floor.

"Holy shit, Giselle. Leonardo DiCaprio is in love with you," Amara says in a wide smile.

I, on the other hand, my heart could not take this much pressure, it was as if my whole life depends on questions unanswered. Though I still question myself if it really is possible for us to become, well, I don't even know.

"No. There is no way DiCaprio will go on his way and do that. He is not interested with dating. He told me last night," I exclaimed looking at the floor.

"What do you mean last night?"

"Woah, hold up, what?"

"Holy shit!"

Looking surprised by how that statement had sounded, I redeemed, "It's not like that, assholes. He was helping me study, and we talked--and—we, uh – danced."

Danny whisper-squealed, Amara progressively taps her thighs and Dwyneth took off her foot from the wall and dropped her jaw.

"Knock it off, that was nothing." I continued, standing up as I hide my smile whilst walking to my seat.