12

Friday 12:43pm - Griffiths High, Los Angeles, California.

Lunch

"So then Sofia said to Margo that she can't go out with him because she's afraid of commitment-- I mean isn't that crazy?" Dwyneth was rushing her mouth as she talks, while holding her pizza.

"I KNOW. I hate Sofia, Margo deserves better! That Kaley girl is hot but she seems kinda mean. I don't know, they have a great chemistry though." Danny reciprocates.

"Ohh yeaaah I forgot about Kaley. Giselle what do you think? Ugh, I can't wait for the next episode!" Dwyneth said before biting a piece off of her pizza.

But I was distracted, zoned out.

"Hey we're talking to you?" Danny says making 3 snaps in his fingers.

"W-wha—I'm sorry, what are we talking about, hmm?"

"What's wrong?" Dwyneth asks.

Exactly. What's wrong?

"Nothing, sorry I was just, thinking about that homework Miss Davis gave us." I lied, I've already done that.

"Really?" Danny joins in and says sarcastically, obviously not buying it.

"Aren't you finished with that already?" Dwyneth says lifting her feet to the seat towards her.

"Yeah you probably know every novel and book there is." Danny states.

"Oh, shit." he whispered gallantly, looking behind us.

We looked to where he was looking and saw him with a bouqet of roses, Nicolas Henderson, walking towards our table.

"Hey." he said smiling, nodding at Dwyneth and Danny as well.

"Hey." I replied a little squinting because of the bright sun.

"So uh, these are for you."

Oh wow.

"Oh, t-thank you?" I said while holding it, I was confused.

"You're free later?" he said stroking his hand on his dark hair.

I looked at Dwyneth and Dan and made a "help me" face.

"Yeah! She is--" Danny joins.

"So free." Dwyneth cuts him.

God, kill me.

"Um, how about 6?" my mouth blabbed.

"Great. I'll pick you up then?"

I don't want the DiCaprios to see me with a guy..

"Umm. How about we just meet? Uh, I'll see you at the Plaza by the first Ice Cream stand?"

"Much better." he said as he smiles, turning around.

I can't help but to feel guilty. I came here to work and study, I don't think I have time for romance.

Wtf Giselle, it's just a meet up, calm down.

3:27pm - DiCaprios

I was finding my key to get inside but someone opened it before I could.