29

My feet surely must've had a fight for how they are away from each other. I'm exaggerating. The left is closer to me as my right is against the wall, feeling the coldness of the cement. I groaned a bit and scratched my nose. But that annoying piece of shit alarm of course had to wake me up.

"Ugh," I slid myself through the sheets, trying my best to find my phone.

homecoming. let's get this over with. was my alarm label, which made me chuckle a little as I read.

I stood up from my bed and looked at the mirror, I put my hands on my face and pulled it gently as it makes my eyes widened. I moved closer and took a look at my brown eyes. I started to get butterflies thinking as to I literally have no idea how this day would go down. I squinted my eyes and let out an air through my nose, telling myself that "I got this," internally.

"Good morning," said my mom with a cheery look on her face as she sips tea.

"Morning, mom."

"Morning, Lottie. I see you've already dressed for the event later, huh?" Leo snickers as I roll my eyes in my pajamas.

"Oh, what do you say, the four of us all in one ride later?" he adds, while I turn around from the stairs.

Me, remembering that he is not going to take me after all, somehow managed to pinch my chest a little. Okay fine, not a little.

I lifted my eyebrows together with a gentle smile, "Sure."

I went upstairs, closed and locked my door, as I breathed deeply. "Alright."

I started to dance from the music I have set up, as I got everything I need in the bathroom.

Towel, robe, skincare bullcrap, and stuff for my hair. Wait, is this the one Amara told me to use?

Shower has taken 45 minutes, I looked at myself in the mirror as I smile and stroke my hair. I went to my closet and picked out the dress, a beautiful dress I don't even think I am worthy enough to wear it. I placed it down in my bed, as I tuck a strand of hair back in my ear. I nod in reassurance as I sat down in my desk.
I picked out a foundation, "No, wait, primer."

I sighed deeply as I study my finished makeup.
"Not bad, Morris," I muttered.

Giving myself the deserved credit, I then proceeded to take out all the hair products, hair blower and curler, as I put them in the power outlet.

I'm aware that this has been a real challenge for me, I don't usually doll myself up like this, but it does feel quite nice. I hope you don't mind, this might be so boring, don't you think?

As I carefully piece all together, I took one final look by the mirror, the sparkles of the dress do provide a splash and fancy. Starting from my hair, which was curled a bit, laid down, all set to the side by the right, waved freely. My makeup has a natural settlement, though not too much as resulting for a bland look. I was wearing an adorned red yet subtle eyeshadow, popped highlight, and of course, red lips. My dress is splendid, I can't begin to imagine how they have found this yet not as expensive that it would give me an attack from the price. It is a crimson red, that highlights my curves I did not know I had, it is a strapless gown that cuts the chest with a unique style of division. Flounced, with a little ruffles from the bottom. And above all, it cuts through the center-side, showing my right leg. Oh, and heels are matte-black.

"Giselle, Jayson's here," says mom by the door.

I placed a smile from the mirror, as I open the door seeing her.

She put both of her hands in her chest in awe as I playfully roll my eyes, "I feel weird," I called.

"Jitters, my sweet," she says placing a hand by my back reassuring me that everything is going to be fine.