"I'm not sure yet."

      "Dean, what the hell is going on?" Riley looks forward and her eyes widen. "SAM!" Sam slams on the brakes as Baby runs right through where Constance was standing. Riley and Sam pant heavily. She is holding his arm with a death drip while her injured arm lays still. "Take me home." Riley yelps and she and Sam turn around. Constance is sitting in the back seat of the car.

      "Take me home." She says harshly. Riley swallows hard as she stares at Constance through the rear mirror, and doesn't let up on her rip on Sam's arm. "No." Sam answers. The doors lock. Sam and Riley try to unlock them, but it's pointless. Constance has them. The car begins to drive. "Sam!" Riley shouts as they speed down the road.

      Sam nods at Riley and mouths 'It's okay'. Riley doesn't feel like it's okay.

      The car stops outside the family home and Sam looks at Constance through the rear mirror. "Don't do this." Constance shakes her head as she stares up at the house. "I can never go home." Riley and Sam share a brief look. "You're scared to go home." Sam whips around, but finds Constance gone.

      Riley yelps as she appears next to her. Constance climbs on top of Sam. "Sammy!" Riley tries to reach for him, but the seatbelt Riley is wearing pins her to the seat. It tightens and her injured arm becomes stuck. "Sammy!" She yells in fear and pain.

      "Hold me." Constance whispers. "Get off my uncle you sleezy bitch!" Riley snarls. Constance looks at Riley and the seat belt wraps around her neck. Riley begins to choke. "No!" Sam shouts, trying to reach for Riley.

      "I'm so cold." Constance whispers when she turns back to Sam. He stops reaching for Riley. "You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been." Riley would have congratulated her uncle on his peak relationship skills had she not been choking to death.

      "You will be." Constance whispers into Sam's ear. She begins kissing Sam and Riley makes a cracked noise in disgust. Her vision is beginning to blur which, at the moment she doesn't mind. She does not want to see this.

      Sam reaches for the keys, and Constance backs off and disappears. But, Riley is still dying in the seat, so she clearly isn't gone.

      As if one cue, Sam begins to scream in pain. Riley tries to see what is going on, but everything has gotten so dark.

      Suddenly there are several loud bangs. The seatbelt around Riley's neck loosens and she can finally breathe. "Dad!" She rasps, then passes out. Sam glances at Riley then starts the car. "I'm taking you home." Sam drives the car right into the house. The sudden movement jerks Riley forward in her seat, and she whacks her head on the dashboard.

      Sam cringes and makes a pained noise. Riley wakes up. "What the fu-"

      "Riley! Sam!" Riley's blurry eyes look around and her father comes into view as he opens her door. "Help her first. Constance choked her to unconsciousness." Dean pulls Riley out of the car and notices the bruising around her neck and the bleeding cut on her head. "Jesus kid." Dean leans Riley against the car and helps Sam out.

      They all look over to see Constance looking at a photo. She suddenly looks up looking beyond pissed. She tosses the photo aside and a dresser pins Sam, Dean and RIley against the Impala. They all try to shove it off of them. "Mother fu-"

      "Riley!" Dean warnes. She grunts as she tries to shove the dresser away. They are about to be killed, and he's worried about her bad language? He seriously needs to sort out his priorities.

      The electricity begins to crackle. Constance looks around confused. There is a trickle of water and they all watch as it falls down the stairs. Constance walks over to the end of the stairs. They all watch the shadows peering down on the wall. Riley laughs bitterly. "Oohh, you're gonna get it now bitch."

      "You came home to us, Mommy." The children appear at the bottom of the stairs and wrap their arms around their mother. She screams violently as she trashes against their hold. They all melt down into water, and the sound of a drain is heard as the water sinks through the floor.

      Sam and Dean toss the dresser off of the three of them and Riley gives a thumbs up. "Great. The bitch is gone. Now if you don't mind-" She passes out and Dean catches her. Sam and Dean chuckle and he lifts his daughter into his arms.

- author's notes -

I love writing Riley

△