intro.

SHE WAS POWERFUL, NOTBECAUSE SHE WASN'T SCARED,BUT BECAUSE SHE WENT ONSO STRONGLY DESPITETHE FEAR

BECAUSE SHE WASN'T SCARED,
BUT BECAUSE SHE WENT ON
SO STRONGLY DESPITE
THE FEAR.
atticus

⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅

⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅

⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅

      THERE WAS NO time to die when it came to being a hunter of the supernatural. With dozens of monsters on the loose and constantly prowling for victims wherever possible, it was safe to assume that all hunters had their hands full with trying to stop anything that went bump in the night. Birdie Fowler had a knack for cheating death quite often during most of her own cases which never seemed to end, an ability she had undoubtedly inherited from spending so much time with Sam and Dean Winchester.

    Having been raised on the road from the very moment she could walk, she knew all about deranged monsters and exactly how to kill them. Bobby Singer had became a rather familiar face to her over the years as well, the older man typically being her parents' go-to "babysitter" if a case was too dangerous for Birdie to tag along on. And, it was through Bobby that Birdie became acquainted with the Winchester brothers——the first boys she ever met, and automatically hated.

Birdie wasn't sure what it was about the brothers, but she didn't like either of them. She absolutely hated when she wound up at Bobbys at the same time as the brothers——which often left Bobby with his hands very full. Though, over time, Birdie and Sam had started to break through each others walls and became what Birdie never expected: friends. Dean was another story, but eventually, he grew on Birdie just as she had with him.