The moment they all went in, the door closed behind him, and it started moving. The elevator did. If that wasn't obvious.

It was quiet as they fell. Kokichi imagined that the others were were thinking about what would happen in the trial. They'd also probably be wondering that if they could find the blackened. Kokichi was thinking that they were falling for a long time.

After a few more minutes of falling, the elevator came to a sudden stop. The doors opened infront of them, and they were met with a court like room.

In Kokichi's opinion, it seemed way too obnoxious, but he couldn't help but gape in suprise. He wondered how they were able to build such a large facility under the school. He wondered how the place even existed. Wait, they were miles underground. How did they even get air down there?

His eyes landed on 16 podiums. He imagined that they were for them to get in. He smiled sadly as he saw a portrait with Rantaro's face on it. An × made of blood was drawn over his face. Kokichi assumed that if Rantaro was still alive, that would be where he would stand at.

He looked up and saw a chair much higher than the podiums. Monokuma was sitting there. The whole image reminded Kokichi of a judge looking down down on the accused.

"Great to see that your here. Now, go to your podiums so we can start this totally not boring, super awesome, extremely amazing class trial!" Monokuma's voice rang through the room, bouncing off the walls. The atmosphere changed to that of complete despair.

The students nodded and walked up to podiums. To Kokichi, they seemed so in place that it was scary.

He imagined that he would enjoy this very much. Kokichi smiled slightly at the satisfaction that he would never be able to enjoy this as much as he would've hoped so. He didn't know why, but knowing that he got completley the opposite of what he wished for gave him a feeling of joy.

"Now, let me give you a quick run down on the rules of the class trial." Monokuma exclaimed happily. "The spotless students will face off against the blackened student in an attempt to save their sorry behinds. The spotless with debate amongst themselves to decide whodunit. If they vote incorrectly, they all get punished and the blackened gets to walk away free. If they vote correctly however, the blackened gets punished and the spotless students get to enjoy the rest of the killing school semester. Isn't this exciting?"

(A/N: I may or may not have forgotten on what he really says)

After explaining, Monokuma grew quiet and sank down into his chair. This meant that the trial was officially starting.

"We should be careful with our decisions. We're all in risk if we vote incorrectly." Kirumi started the conversation, breaking the silence.

"Ohhhh~ I wonder what beauty I shall witness today." Kiyo sighed dreamily. To Kokichi, Kiyo was interesting in his own way.

"Shut up you creep! I don't want you staring at my bonkers!" Miu exclaimed quite loudly. Kokichi felt disgusted everytime that Miu talked.

"Atua says we should start with the murder weapon! It He says so, then it must be done!" Angie seemed to say something not weird, which suprised Kokichi.

"I agree with that." Kaede said. She appeared to be grateful that Miu wasn't bickering. Or was it Kiyo? Who knows.

(A/N: Okay, I'll explain how these Non-stop debates will work. Unlike my usual writing, I won't add what they're doing at the time they're talking. Instead, it'll only be their lines as well as a "said *insert character here*. Okay, bye.)