ch-8) Training and welcome back mortal world

PERCY POV: 

I jumped into Tartarus ready for the training that Chaos had told me he would give here.

I was falling down for hours and hours without stopping. I even had a nap in this time. Soon I could see land below me while the cold winds made me shiver.

I turned into an eagle and landed safely. It was plain land so probably I might be in Tartarus's abdomen.

"Set a camp here..." A voice spoke in my mind. I instantly recognized it. It was lord Chaos.

A portal opened in front of me and stepped out a tall man dressed in complete black with pale white skin. His eyes were miniature galaxies while his hair were darker that the darkest black.

I bowed to Lord Chaos.

"don't bow Perseus. I don't like formalities." Chaos said with a playful smirk on his face.

"We will start your training today so set up your tent here. I have made a protective shield around the place. And please, call me just Chaos." He said and summoned a throne out of nowhere and sat down on it. 

I took the sphere  and pressed the button to open it. It sprang up. I didn't have to do nailing and joining stuff.

I went in and checked all the stuff and came out in a few minutes.

I suddenly had a thought. I rushed to Chaos. "Hey Chaos! I um... I wanted to know why you um... training me and stuff?" I asked him.

He smiled. "There is one more war coming up Percy. It will be greater than both the wars you were in. I can't tell you much now but I will tell when time comes." I nodded. "So lets start." He clapped his hand and with a wave, the throne disappeared .

"You will be able to learn more stuff Percy. You have not even used ten percent of the powers I have given you." He said, "We shall start with summoning objects."

"Okay" I said. I concentrated on a pair of boots. They suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked up at Chaos. He smiled but didn't look satisfied.

"It is easy to summon normal objects...you have to learn to summon magical objects. Try concentrating on a sword you would like to have. It should not be a usual sword, it should be your design." He instructed.

I imagined a sword similar to riptide but made of imperial gold mixed with celestial bronze. it was a xhiphos that had a detachable dagger at the side. I imagined it to be able to transform into a simple plain ring with words shadow written on it.

I opened my eyes. I way on my knees from all the concentration and using my powers. suddenly with a glow a sword appeared in my hands. It was the same sword I had imagined. 

I stared at it with wide eyes. It was very beautiful and had perfect balance. I touched the blue gem on the hilt of the sword and it shrunk to form a ring with the blue gem.

I looked up at Chaos. He was smiling at me, now looking satisfied. HE clapped me on the back. 

"Nice!" He commented.

"Now try summoning a dagger made of chaotic platinum. It is shiny blackish metal only found on my planet."

I concentrated on a simple dagger and imagined it to be made of chaotic platinum as Chaos instructed. I didn't get the feeling that such dagger was forming as I had got while making the sword. 

I dropped onto my knees and thought hard to form the dagger. I felt a tugging sensation in my gut. I opened my eyes and saw a blackish silver dagger appear in front of me. Slowly my vision blurred and my eyes started to close. The last thing I saw was Chaos grinning with satisfaction.

~~~~~a week later (Tartarus week... mind you )~~~~~~

THIRD POV:

Percy slowly opened his eyes. He was in his tent and the most fascinating person sat by hi side, Lord Chaos.

Percy jumped up in surprise to find the tall man dressed in black sitting beside him. Soon everything came back to him like a tsunami.

"Chaos smiled at him. I should have given you some time to practice the summoning." Chaos said and gave him sone water to drink. 

Percy reluctantly accepted it and drank it in one breath. The water rejuvinated his strength.

"How long was I gone?" Percy asked.

"One tartarus week." Chaos simply said.

"What!" Percy was startled. He had never passed out for so long.

"Don't worry. I shouldn't have made you summon Chaotic platinum with such little practice." Chaos showed Percy the dagger he had made.

Percy concentrated on a twin dagger that he could use with the previous one. Within seconds a similar dagger appeared in Percy's hand. This time Percy didn't need to concentrate on the dagger as much as he had done on the first. A wide grin spread on his face as he saw the dagger in his hand, formed without losing a lot of energy.

He handed it to Chaos who examined it with care. 

"Good work" He said and waved his hand, making a door appear on the back side of the tent. He motioned Percy to go in. It was a large room full of holders and stands. 

Chaos appeared behind Percy and put his hand on his shoulders. "This is your weapon room. You can put all your weapons here. This is detachable, you can separate it from your tent if you want." He said.

Percy turned and hugged the man standing behind him saying thanks again and again. Chaos hugged back. Ans soon they started training.

~~~~~~~~~ 50 tatarus years later (2 earth years)~~~~~~~~~

THIRD POV: 

"Percy, you have completed your training. You can go back now." Chaos patted Percy's back. 

They were in his weapon tent which was full of gleaming metal. Swords, daggers, knives, bows, bombs and many other weapons lined the walls of the tent.

"Yes dad! I will leave today." Percy said as he hugged the man.

Percy was adopted by Chaos as his son some ten-twenty years after they had started training. Now Percy had mastered all the weapons he possessed including archery.

"Percy I will go now. I have a lot of things to do, being the creator of universe. I promise you that I will visit you whenever possible." Chaos ruffled the boy's hair.

"I will also visit you when I can." Percy smiled. Chaos opened a portal and stepped in. He waved as the portal closed, leaving Percy alone in his tent.

In the last fifty years, though it was only two years outside the Tartarus, Percy had mastered all the weapons, bare handed combat, summoning stuff, forging weapons, teleportation, shadow travel, vapour travel, creating portals, using the elements getting invisible and masking his aura that was growing a lot. Percy had a goal in front of him, to save demigods from bad homes and protect them. He decided to stay away from the camps and the gods until they caught him.

He shrunk his tent and hung it onto his camp necklace along with his weapon tent. He opened a portal. He glanced back to look at Tartarus that had been his home for past fifty years. 

With a sigh Percy stepped into the portal, entering the mortal world that he had not visited for past two earth years. He came out in an empty alley close to empire state building. 

He was wearing an assassian dress with a hood that covered his eyes . Only his mouth and nose was visible to the others though he could see clearly through his hood.

"Get ready monsters! I am comming." Percy spoke to no one in perticular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~