ch-7) Council and demigods watch Percy's past

THIRD POV:

An image appeared in the misty screen created by the rainbow goddess.

The first few minutes showed Percy and Annabeth enjoying themselves on the beach and their conversation about their future.

"Hermes, Dyonyus! bring the campers from both the camps now! Iris please pause it." Zeus ordered.

Soon campers from both camps flashed into the throne room with the two gods. All the demigods sat down in the free space while the Hunters sat on the steps of Artemis's throne.

Iris resumed the memories. Now all could hear the couple talking about their future plans.

the image switched to Max coming to the camp and telling everyone that He had killed the minataur when in reality Percy had killed it.

The image switched to Max spreading lies about Percy and destroying Katie's garden when he had really done nothing. Max had been destroying her garden.

Iris continues to show all the thing Max did and blamed it on Percy.

The next image showed Athena and Percy talking. Percy was taking permission from her to marry Annabeth.

The next hour was dedicated completely to Percy performing the the twelve labours of Hercules.

Next image showed Percy working with Hephaestus to forge a masterpiece of a wedding ring. It showed a satisfied Percy when he had created the ring, determination in his eyes.

the next few minutes showed Percy running all the way from Empire Estate building to Camp Half Blood.

The image switched to Percy approaching his love of life who was making out with his very own half brother, Max.

The next image showed Percy yelling at Annabeth and throwing the ring which took days to forge at her and running away all the way to Olympus again.

Throne room shimmered into existance in the image, showing Percy request the council to kill him.

Then it showed the whole conversation they had in the throne room and Chaos appearing from nowhere and blessing Percy. Later many of the gods blessing Percy with power.

The next few images showed percy joining the Hunt as their Guardian.

Next hour showed all the pranks the Hunters pulled up on him and he making an excuse for being late to Artemis. It showed all the work that Percy had to do for the hunters.

The next half an hour showed Percy return nearly to normal with Artemis at his side and having fun.

Then Iris decided to show the whole Holiday Percy and Artemis had together. Laughing playing and chatting. It also showed their time in the air bubble with Artemis in Percy's arms, bridal style the whole five hours in a few minutes. The next image showed Percy and Artemis having lunch together on beach.

The images changed to the next day, dedicated completely to Phobe and Atlanta planing for Percy to leave the hunters.

The images started to show Atlanta herself coming in tattered cloths and laying down on the sand and Phobe running away to bring Artemis. It showed Artemis kneeling down beside Atlanta and telling Artemis that Percy tried to rape her.

It showed Percy coming out of the water, smiling to himself then Artemis slapping him hard on the cheeks, so hard that he fell down on his butt. 

It next showed Artemis telling Percy to get out of here and Percy yelling at her and leaving the camp, crying, turning to an eagle and flying away.

Everyone thought, including the hunters that it will end there but no there was some more.

It showed a dark place and Percy with his back turned against them.

"Underworld." Hades muttered loud enough for the others to hear. everyone gasped.

Percy turned towards them.

"Hey! everyone whoever is seeing this means that I am gone forever or at least for some time. I can't think of anything to say to the campers because the treated me like trash. I would like thank all the gods for helping me in my bad times. Thanks Ares and Hestia to give me the courage to survive till now. I can't thank you enough for all you did for me. I know I am a mistake of my father breaking an oath. But hey! it doesn't matter now. I don't want you to Punish any of them, its not their fault. Even Max, Annabeth, Phobe and Atlanta. They all have had their reasons to hate me. Just last one thing, you would laugh at me but I wanted to tell you. Artemis, three weeks with you were the happiest weeks of my life. Bye everyone. I won't take much time because Tartarus is waiting for me. Thanks for everything. I have forgiven you all. Max! Take care of Annabeth or else I will have to just come out to kick your but all the way down here.Arty, I wanted to tell you that I love you even now and forever will though you are a maiden goddess. I respect that but we can at least be friends...Bye everyone!" Percy said  and jumped into the endless pit. The Iris message turned off.

NO one moved or turned the whole time the Iris message flashed. Ans suddenly everyone started crying and weeping for their Hero.

(A/N Percy does not die. He eventually comes out. It is still a Pertemis. So continue reading.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~