Akakage

Story of the day:
I'm single now (╥﹏╥)

This was requested!
So hope you enjoy your Akakage :D

This is in the future-

--------------

Kageyama POV

I've been dating this guy for 6 months now, I'm happy and all but there's something off about him these past few weeks.

He has actually cheated on me one time but I forgave him, since everyone makes mistakes, I believe everyone should have a second chance.

He said he would be coming over today so I want to be prepared and get him some stuff. He doesn't seem as happy these days some this could help him, I'll start to get ready but I'll clean the house first. I start cleaning my room, then the bathroom, living room and at last the kitchen.

I have 40 minutes left, I'll get ready now. Heading over to my closet and opening it, I grab a sweater and some pants both black. Even if I do take longer than supposed to he has an extra key.

I start leaving the house, closing the door and locking it. I'll buy some snacks, a new movie for us to watch, and a matching onesies. It took me 30 minutes to get here and will most likely take me 10 minutes to buy the stuff.
Sighing I quickly move along the store looking for the stuff.

Once I finish buying everything I run back to my car and make my way home. I haven't receive a message from him saying he's there so I guess I have time.

Back at my house I don't see his car,

What could be taking him so long?

I leave the car, grab the keys from my pockets and go in. No one is here, something feels off. I leave the bag in the living room table and just as I was about to go cook I see a note.
The note said,

Hey, you weren't here but all I wanted to say was that we are breaking up. I would have wasted my time waiting here so It's better to just leave a note.

"He really broke up with me over a note."
I tried so hard in this relationship only for him to break up with me over a note, I guess I wasn't worth his time.

I look over to the bag,
"I also just wasted money on him..."
Ah what am I supposed to do now?
Did he leave the key somewhere?
I look around everywhere for the key, I notice some stuff of mine were missing. Special ones that only he knew were special, could he have stolen them?

I grab my phone ready to text him, I was blocked. Could this get any worse?
Yes it can, he still had that card I gave him. Wasting my money, I could go and shut down the card or something but I really don't like talking with people but if this keeps happening I'll go homeless and broke.

1 Month Later

It's already been 1 month, he still has the key and whenever I'm not home I'm sure he comes in and steals stuff.
I got the eviction notice today, saying I had 3 days. I'm feeling it today so I'll go out and get myself a drink, let me just hope I have enough money for that.

This bar I'm going to is quite expensive and I'm sure they wouldn't let me in with pants and sweaters, it feels like the world is ending and I can do anything at this point. So I go out and buy some clothes. It's also a gay bar so I could probably find someone, since I'm desperate at this point I really don't want to go homeless.

I bought a mini short and a yellow crop top, having 3 hour's left all I do is watch some Netflix while I sit and relax. It's 9pm now so I start getting ready and drive.

There were a lot of guys, none of them catching my attention, It's going to be a long night.
I make my way to the counter and take a sit.
The man asks me what I would like, honestly I don't know anything about wine or whatever they sell here.