Tsukikage

I have decided to create angst!
So uh I came up with a random disease- I have no clue of what im doing so yeah.

Kageyama POV

I only have a few weeks left.

I was diagnosed with a disease that makes me start losing my memories by the time I turn 12.

So I don't really remember much by now, all I know is that I have a boyfriend, I play volleyball, and have a nice team.

I don't even remember why I got into volleyball but it seems like a cool sport.

Still...I do remember some other people but I'm sure I'll also stop forgetting them.

The hospital told me that this disease could kill me. They said it damages my brain and my cells. One day my heart would stop beating because of that.

So earlier this week I had a check-up at the hospital.

2 weeks

I have two weeks left.

I won't ever get the chance to go to Nationals, I'll never get to feel victorious.

I won't get the chance to have a family with Kei.

Ever since that I stopped going to classes since in the end everything I learned would be forgotten.

I would accompany Kei and would still play volleyball.

Even though I'm forgetting everything little by little, I can still do what they tell me I do. Sets, spiking, receiving, serving, blocking, If I forget them my team would teach me again and it felt like everything came back when they did.

It's quite amazing.

"Hey prince, want to hangout after school?"

Kei calls me prince instead of king now, funny why did he give me that nickname in the first place?

"Yeah, where do you want to go?"

Kei brought me into a hug.

"Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you..."
He had this sad tone when he said that. I looked up at him and booped his nose then gave it a little kiss.

"Wow how nice you are~"

"He's only like that to you Kageyama!"
Tanaka shouted at us.

I giggled and hugged Kei tighter.

"Let's go shopping."

"What are you going to shop for my prince?"

"Hm...I don't know but I just felt like it, we could also buy some food!"

Kei gave me a smile and nodded at my suggestion.

"You two love birds can go early!"
Suga pushed us out of the gym and closed it.

"Pfft- Kei your blushing! We been dating for 8 months now get used to it already."

It feels nice, I can still remember how many months we've been dating for.

"Whatever come on let's go."

Kei held out his hand and I grabbed it, then leading us to the shopping center.

Kei bought me new clothes even though I wouldn't need them. He said he wanted me to at least wear them once.

We even bought matching clothing, some dinosaur sweaters and plushies.

He bought me this milk plushie I saw and took a liking to it.

He really is amazing, and I'm sure he still had some hope that everything I said was a lie, a prank or something.