I shouldn't be thinking of him this way, he was so rude to us back then in Junior and Senior year. He was a monster, he tortured us all..but even still, why am I still thinking about him? Eventually, I found the perfect costume and decided to check out. Once I purchased the costume, I smiled and headed to my dorm.

~Tomorrow (the day of the party)..~

Katelyn knocked on my dorm door as I was getting dressed, then when I finished, we headed to the party. Though I didn't like the idea of Zane hosting a party, I was intrigued to go. Katelyn and I were making small talk on the walk there, mainly about high school, and how things were so much easier back then. We laughed in remembrance of when Aphmau stated her hate for coffee, but now she loves coffee. It made us both think, where did the time go? It was so easier back then, minus the hellish things Zane put us through Junior and Senior year. Once we got to the entrance, we could hear music. It wasn't too loud, but it was loud enough that we could hear it through the thick walls.

We glanced at each other, shrugged they nodded, then opened the door. When we entered, we were bombarded with students, most people we knew, and some were new. The first person to speak to me and Katelyn, were Garroth and Aphmau. "Katelyn! Kawaii~Chan! Hey! I'm so glad you could make it to my baby brother's first party! Welcome!", Garroth said with a big ol' grin. He was dressed as a white knight, which suited him nicely. Then, Aphmau clapped her hands and giggled, "Kawaii~Chan! It's been so long since we last talked! C'mere and give me a big hug!" I smiled as we hugged each other tightly. Her costume was beautiful, a purple maiden dress and a flower crown on her head.

When she pulled away, Katelyn and I were both handed an empty cup by Garroth. "Here, go and head to the kitchen, there is a huge array of food and drinks! There is even milk! Which..I'm still questioning..why there is milk..", Garroth murmured something about milk. He dejected his head down and sighed. I giggled and put a smile on my face, "Thank you Garroth~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is sure to pick some food and drinks!" He smiled and nodded his head. "Good! That's the partying spirit! Oh, by the way, and before I forget, nice cat costume! It really suits you!" I thanked Garroth for the compliment and headed to the kitchen. And just as Garroth said, there was a huge array of food and drinks for the picking.

There were cart loads and huge amounts of food. My eyes darted straight to the sweets in a matter of seconds. My mouth watered up as I see the delicious savory sweets in my field of vision. I excitedly pick up a paper plate and scurried to the array of sugary sweets. I placed three cookies, two cupcakes, and one brownie onto my plate. I nodded my head, and a confident smile arose my face. I giggled and decided it was time to sit down and enjoy my desserts. As I turned around, I was met with Zane. Our eyes met, and he raised his eyebrow and smirked. He looked at me, up and down, and chuckled, "What a sweet tooth you have. Better be sure to balance that sugary meal with something bitter, or else you'll get fat."

He smirked at me, and then walked away, swiftly picking up a bottle of whisky. I blinked a few times, then snapped back to reality. Though what he said was meant to be taken harshly, it seemed as if he was genuinely concerned about my health, and I don't know why. I shook my head again as I could feel my face heat up, so I decided to go out at the balcony to cool down. I sit down on the balcony chair and look up at the stars as I eat my sweets. Though, before I left, I snuck a glass of whisky with me, and crawled away from the noisy room all the way to the balcony. I sigh as I sat down and thought about how the party wasn't all that bad.

I continued to stare at the twinkling stars as I contemplated. The stars were beautiful, and they shone so bright that it filled the darkness of the night. As I was admiring the beauty of the stars, I hear the balconies sliding door swing open. I turned my attention towards the noise, and notice who came out to the balcony. It was none other than Zane. My eyes widened as he looked up at the sky, reflecting the shimmering light of the stars onto his eyes. He tightly grasped a cup of beer, with a few ice cubes in them in one hand, while the other hand roamed free. As I admired him, I honestly wasn't sure if he was aware that I was there or not. I was afraid I'd startle him or something. Though, that mindset was soon changed when he cleared his throat.