The prophecy

Author comment:Thank you all who supported me and things are gonna be different in this story as you know the reason why Salem rebelled against the gods was to bring back Ozma but in this story he isn't dead but she simply wants power. And no there will be no terrako also more commonly known by its nick name egg guardian in this story because I don't want the egg boi to be harmed down the story line

 And no there will be no terrako also more commonly known by its nick name egg guardian in this story because I don't want the egg boi to be harmed down the story line

(The egg boi)

Start of story:
Long ago when remnant was still young a general simply known as demise was the bodyguard of Salem but no one knew how he got appointed there or where he even came from. One day he overheard a conversation that Salem was planning on rebelling against the gods and he was extremely confused. Why would she betray the gods?! They have given them so many gifts such as the knowledge to build wonders such as the divine beast and the guardians! Then he finally found out the truth. It was all for power and demise knew he couldn't allow this to happen but the next day he and Salem went to the land of darkness and demise stood there confused.

Demise:Lady Salem why are we here?

Without a warning Salem drew a dagger and stabbed demise straight in the chest and the dagger appeared to be enchanted with extreme heat because it melted straight through his armor!

Demise:Lady Salem! What are you doing!

Salem grinned evilly.

Salem: I found out you were hearing about my plans to rebel against the gods and I know how devoted you are to the god of darkness. You would have surely alerted him and he knows how devoted you are to him and he would have truly believed you.

Salem crouched down next to demise.

Salem:I don't have time to finish you off.

Salem soon left to lay siege on the gods and demise quickly ripped the dagger out now bleeding badly tried to get up but couldn't and he began saying a prayer to the god of darkness but was soon cut off when he saw a man approaching him. It was the legendary Ozma surely he came here to aid his fellow soldier.

Demise:Ozma! Thank the gods. Please you must help me! I must (Groan) warn the gods that Salem is about to lay siege on them!

Ozma without a word stabbed demise in the chest right the spot where Salem stabbed him and the bleeding got so bad demise knew his death was near and Ozma walked away.

Demise:Oh god of darkness hear my (cough) prayer...I curse the bloodline of the supposed hero(Cough) know Ozma and the bitch (Cough) known as Salem.. that I will return to lay ruin(Deep breath) to all they hold dear...

Demise soon took his last breath and died betrayed but deep in the heart of the land of darkness the god of darkness heard his most devoted believer and after he and his brother dealt with the rebels and wiping out humanity and burying all the divine beast and guardians he allowed demises curse to exist after hearing his brother bringing back Ozma behind his back and cursing Ozma and Salem with demises curse.