Leads and Rosetta Found/crushes

Wally pov

They checked around each girl's house but couldn't find a trace of how they went missing. Then the super boy dog picks up a piece of cloth. It had to be one of the girl's parts of clothing or the kidnapper's. Then batman said I think we have a lead. Then he told the cloth super boys dog found is the kidnapper all right, but we found a little bit of blood on it belonging to Rosetta Mathews. Then Artimes was shocked, and she said, are you sure?

Megan pov

Artimes felt sad because she wanted to meet Rosetta, but she would never meet her. When batman finds a note next to Rosetta's door, he reads it; it says if you wish for this girl to be alive, then bring me ten million dollars by sundown or else-seriously slayer. Batman told Robin to take two people with him in case. Then he said flash to get the girl carefully and said, but what happens if she is in a cage? Then batman told if she was in a cell, I needed Aqualad to get her out. Does everyone know the plan? They said yes.

Rosetta's pov

I am in a cage, tired and trying to break the ropes. These ropes are too strong, then the guy that kidnapped me from my family is holding me for ransom, then I said, you're not getting away with this, then he said, o, well, guess what sugar I already have. Then he leaned down and was about to kiss my lips when a Batarang hit the cage and opened the door. The man went behind me and put a knife by my neck kid flash said to let me go, and he said did you bring my money robin came up to him with a bag of money. He said, give me the money, and i'll let her go when he wasn't looking. I could get my feet untied, and I kicked him in the private spot, and he Fell to the ground and whined like a baby. Kid flash untied me quickly and asked, you ok; then I said yes. He kissed me on my forehead, and I blushed. Then Artimes came in and asserted your Rosetta right, and I said yes; she massive me, and I was shocked because she was crying.

flash pov

I hate seeing Artimes crying on Rosetta Mathews. Rosetta didn't seem to care about Artimes crying on her. She wasn't scared at all. When we found her, even though that guy was about to still her first kiss, Megan calmed artimes down. While Rosetta grabbed one of her shirts, the guy took it from her home and threw it on. Then we took Rosabell away from the cage in the attic of his house.

Lilly pov

I can't believe they found Rosetta in a cage in some guy's attic. Then I Ran in, and Aqualad said, Rosetta is outside waiting for you to meet her, and I was shocked and ran towards her and told Rosetta, your back. She said, hey, and I hugged her and cried. She said, it's ok; I'm here. Don't worry; I won't get taken away again by that pervert, am I right? Then they ask Rosetta where dose Shara lives, and she says hawthorn; why? Because we are looking for her said kid flash. Then Rosetta borrowed one for my clean t-shirt from my dresser.

Robin pov.

I walked into Lilly's house, and she screamed and hugged me around the waist. Then Rosetta laughed because she knew why she hugged me. Once, she let go and went to the kitchen to get something. Then I ask Rosetta why lilly hugs me. Rosetta said that Lilly liked you and that Lilly wanted to meet you since she came here. Then I said nothing because I was shocked. Then Lilly came in and said, you told him. Didn't you and Rosetta say yes, only a little, because you would have to tell him the rest?