introduction and missing

The beginning

Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Lilly Gamirez. She was born in California and raised in a mansion in New York ever since she was 5. Her mom took her to Gotham. The beginning of Lilly. Lilly is in her room, reading a book about young justice. She wishes she could meet them. Lilly likes Robin from young justice. She wants to hug him to death, but she knows he's not real, but she only wishes he was real.

Lilly pov

I hope he was real. We could go on a boat ride. See different places like California, Montana, Ohio, and Texas. I want to meet him, but I have to think about what I will do for high school. What type of career will I decide I should do sing well? I do have a good voice. Then she hears a knock on the door. Come in, said Lilly. Then the girl's mother, miss RosaBell said, dear, dinner ready. Aren't you coming down to eat? And she said, yes, mother. Then Lilly's mother left her daughter's room to serve dinner to them. Lilly went downstairs to eat, and a few seconds later, she finished. She went back to her room, put her music on her laptop, and listened to I'm alive by Becca. When it hit 5:00 in the morning, Lilly went to sleep because Lilly kept dozing off a lot, so Lilly went to bed with her laptop on. Then in the afternoon, she woke up in her pajamas.

Author pov

Her mother started calling her name because lilly was late for school. Then, when she saw the clock, she got up, took a quick shower, put her regular clothes on, and headed for school. She had to run to school before the tardy bell rang, wishing that would be hard to do within 30 minutes. She sprinted to get there on time and made it on time. She broke the old record, getting to school before 30 seconds. She got there at 10 seconds. Then she walks into the school and when to class.

Conner pov

The teacher said, class, we have five new students. Then five students came in; there were three boys and two girls. The teacher said to introduce themselves. The boy with black hair and white color skin, and blue eyes came up to the front first and said I'm Conner, and these are my friends. Then he said, this is artimes, pointing to a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Then he went to a boy with red hair and green eyes and said, this is wall west.

Lilly pov

He said this is Megan, pointing to a girl with reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. Then he pointed to the last boy and said, this is kaldur; later, he went to a boy with blondish white hair and light green eyes. Then the teacher told them their sets, and they started class. Then the bell rang, and the principal said Megan, wally, artimes, Conner, and kaldur. Can you come to the principles office, please? The teacher had to tell me to show them to the principles office, and I said yes, Mr. Blanco? Then I led them to the principles office, and I looked around to see if they were looking around. They talked with the boy named Conner and said, what are you looking at, and I just said nothing.

Conner pov

man, this girl keeps looking at my friends and me. Then wally said, you don't give her that talk. She checked if she saw anyone behind us because no of these kids here get taken away from around here. The girl heard and gave a sad smile, and I went to her and asked what was wrong. She became out of her thought and said nothing. Then I told o really why the long face then, and she stayed quiet like a flower. Then artimes said, don't. One of her friends got taken, and then I saw her nod her head, and we asked who she said Shara, Victoria, mary, Rosetta, and Lesly. They said five of your friends got taken by who I mentioned. I am still trying to figure out what happened four days ago. Then they told me to tell them what they looked like, and I did.

Artimes pov

We were shocked because she said which one was which and said Rosetta looks like you except for the eyes. Wally said yep, she does. Kaldur said we needed more people to help then. They talk to the principal when the bell rings after the third period. She was glad they would take the job to find the missing students, and I asked, how long has it been since these girls disappeared? It has been four days since anyone has seen them, but please find Lilly's friends and help her with most of the assignments. We said ok, went to the lair, gave batman the picture, and said, look up how old these girls are. Then batman pulled up each girl's files first. It was Rosetta's, and he said she was 16 years old. Vicky is 15 years old. Mary 15-year-old. Lesly is 14 years old, and Shara is 17 years old. We were all shocked, including robin. They were older than we thought. Then we looked at each girl's home and noticed something wasn't right; they weren't back for five days, not four, so they went missing after school.