Dangerously sweet

If anything that the Vongola can agreed on, no question asked, about their boss is...

One, Sugar High Tsuna is a chore,
Two, Intoxicated Tsuna is a pain, and—
Three, Mother-Hen Tsuna is a total nightmare.

When the brunet is sugar high, he soberly manage to turn the whole mansion neon orange. Everyone present got a manicure and different type of bright colored nails. Not to mention the extra glitters on the finished paperworks.

While doing all of that, he'll drag the others to have a swim in a pool of orbeez, or soaring so high in the air before having a free fall with no equipment whatsoever. His giggle is downright creepy, even Mukuro admitted that. It's not helping that no one— Not even Reborn dare to limit his sugar intake. The last time someone did, he eradicated two enemy famiglia in a day.

Regardless, Sugar High Tsuna on the good day will make your day colourful.

Now, Drunk-Tsuna, we've talked about him several times already. To put it simply, any madness that daily occurred at Vongola manor, the giddy Don would multiplied the chaos by 10 times.

Let me give you a brief-filtered-exposure on what happened the last time.

- His lover couldn't move for two days.
- He has three bullet wounds on his shoulder and sides.
- Mukuro is traumatized. Kyoya assigned himself to a 6-months worth of mission. Even Hayato couldn't meet the couple in the eyes for a long while.
- Arcobaleno is petrified.
- Varia have a newfound respect towards the brunet.
- He almost got divorced once he's sober.

His 27th Birthday was chaotic to say the least. It was great.

You might have thought that there's nothing else could top that. Well then, shall I introduced you to Mother-Hen Tsuna...

In most universe, the brunet are mostly portrayed as a cold-hearted mafiosi when his family is involved. And That's true, though not the complete story.

Now, Sawada Iemitsu or more commonly known as the head of CEDEF was entitled  young lion di Vongola Due to the terrfying show he performed when someone dare to kidnapped his girlfriend more less thirty years ago.

The possessiveness was passed down to his son, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Much to the brunet's dismay.

Take the Carrillo Famiglia's downfall as example.

When he learned the fact that his friends, Kyoko and Haru got kidnapped by the said idiots, the enraged Don flew all the way to Europe and shake the whole world with the news—  "a mysterious explosion erased a private Island" was the headline for the whole month.

He has learned from that one time when Arcobaleno tried to mess around, that he need to make a clear mark not to mess with Vongola especially not by what he deemed his...

So, we have established that Sugar High Tsuna is a chore, Intoxicated Tsuna is a pain, and Mother-Hen Tsuna is a total nightmare.

Now, Imagine the terror brought by a Sugar high and Drunk Tsuna when he heard that his lover has once again got held captive.

Blood.

His thirst of blood went through the roof.

If the last time he manage to control himself and didn't go straight for a massacre, his poisoned mind only get to scream one thing.

.

'K̵̨̛͌̒͊̏̐͘  I̴̧̖̭̖̘̤͂̆͗͘  L̵̠͈̣͇͂̒͘̕ͅ  L̵̡̛̻͓͉̭̿̔͒̈́̾̿͘͠'

.

"J-Juudaime...?"

The brunet just smiled.

"Hayato, Take care of our family for a bit, ne~?"

The frightened Storm couldn't find his vocal cord to say a word.

Still in his Pajamas, doesn't even bother to grab any weapons or even change, Tsuna fly all across the country to where his Hyper Intuition led him to.

"This will be fun~♡"

He licked his lips, the taste of alcohol from last night's party still linger, somewhat fueling his hunger for sweet sweet blood.

Taking a deep breath, he then exclaimed.

"Moo~ ii~ kai~?"

The voice of course alerted the sleeping Mafioso.

"He's here!!!" Someone yelled as bunch of assassin went out, ready to pounce the Vongola Don.

"Is he... alone?" —there was doubt

"In Pajamas??" —Someone sneered

"Is this for real?" —Other was about to mock when they later saw the sharp edge of the don's smirk. That's all they need to stop their chitter chatter And attack with one comment.

"Get him!!!"

The brunet were having too much fun... ripping their limbs apart.

Marked in the future history book of Mafia, this place shall be the graveyard that Neo Vongola Primo single-handedly made.

"Moo~ ii~ kai~?"

Done with the Front yard, he entered the manor, more guts and blood sprayed around.

"Moo~ ii~ kai~?"

One by one, the rooms in that mansion got burnt down to the ground. Crispy corpse free for all.

"Moo~ ii~ kai~?"

"What the—???"

"Is he not the infamous Vongola-saint???"

"How did he defeat our men this fast?!?"

Those were some of the last words sincerely by the idiots before soon they were met with the same fate as their comrade.

"Ah, Renato-kun~ Mitsuketa!"

Tsuna giggles gleely as he made his grand entrance to the dungeon, shirt tainted with red and so does his body, head to toe.

He didn't have his flame present anymore. Not since his arrival to the cursed land. He had beaten the crap out of his enemies barehanded— including the boss.

A soft chuckle could be heard from one of the corner in that dimned room.

"Goddamnit, I'm screwed"

Tsuna just smiled as he stride forward to give his injured husband a kiss on the lips.

"Oh, you're screwed alright~"

At least there's no one alive to be traumatized that night.