It Taste Funny

The first time he tasted Alcohol, he was 3.

The funny thing is. His lousy father wasn't the cause of it. Well, not directly.

It was sometime in mids summer when one of Iemitsu's comrade paid a visit. By the time, the Sawada wasn't the head of CEDEF yet. So doting on his beautiful family is his daily routine.

"So, where is your son, Ie?" The raven that goes by the name Hyssop asked excitedly since his partner has been talking about his cute-adorable-amazing-resembling-little-bunny son, as he quoted from the blond himself, for hours every time he got the chance.

"Ah. Tuna-fish is currently feeling under the weather." Iemitsu's face turned into grimace, still rather worried though he knows tht his beloved wife is by their son's side.

"Oh? That's too bad then. I brought some snacks for him" the latter said, rather dissapointed as he handed his friend a whole plastic bag of sweets though understanding the situation.

Iemitsu smiled in gratitude. "Thanks, man. I'm sure he'll be bouncing back to health once I told him about this"

The raven returned the look, "by the way, what's wrong with the chibi if I may asked?"

"Well. Three days ago, Tuna-fish wanted to play with the frog and fishes while it was still drizzling. Nana said no, so he turned to me" he rubbed his nape sheepishly. "And as you may have guessed by now. I said yes"

"Dude. You're all wrapped around his little fingers." The man laughed heartedly at this.

Rolling his eyes, Iemitsu doesn't deny whatsoever. He couldn't. "You've seen him from all of the pictures I showed you. How could anyone say no? Honestly, my beautiful Nana is amazingly out of this world"

"Simp" Hyssop snickers.

"Hence my wife." Iemitsu retorted triumphantly. "It's legal" This time it's the raven's turn to roll his eyes.

"So, I take it that he catch a cold or something?"

The blond nods in reply. "Not yet a fever, thankfully. But he doesn't seem to recover as well even after we call a doctor." He pursed his lips.

Hyssop hummed, "well. If it was a cold, I do have a traditional meds that always works on me. Tried it on my own toddler and her fever broke the next day."

"Really?" There's Hope in the younger's tone.

"Yeah. Let me grab it on my trunk" he then went to get the item from his car. In the meanwhile, Nana told her husband that she's going out to buy fever pack, the blond nods at the notification.

Soon returning from his SUV, there's a wrapped bottle in his hand, "It contain a bit of alcohol but it works" At this Iemitsu frown.

"How much?"

"Around 35%. Dilutes it with a glass of warm water, and it'll be fine. I promise" Hyssop smiled in assurance. And the Sawada couple is desperate.

The last time their baby spike a fever, he almost gone.

"Alright then" Iemitsu agreed after contemplating for a while later. "I trust you."

The sun flame user then asked, "may I borrow your kitchen?"

Iemitsu nods then lead his friend to get the necessary item before then heading to the sick brunet.

Toddler Tsuna was having slight problem with breathing because of his stuffy nose. It was also clear that he's uncomfortable, possibly due to the muscle pains and sore joints.

Iemitsu clenched his jaw at the sight. It's always been agonizing to see his little family suffering.

Slowly approaching the brunet he gently woke him up, trying his best to put aside the guilt he felt from waking up his son.

"...tou-cha?" The weak boy called out.

Smiling wryly, Iemitsu nods, "hi, Tuna-fish. Sorry for waking you up, champ but Tou-chan have some meds for you"

"Med no good. Taste bad" he huffed and The older Sawada couldn't stop soft chuckles from escaping his lips.

"Yeah, I know. But it's needed so you can get better, okay?" He said, carressing the damped bangs away

Pouting away, but this time he didn't complain much, having no energy to whine or even stay awake, "okay"

Smiling, he then helped his son to drink the water.

Since he's thirsty himself, Tsuna doesn't bother to mention how It's burning his throat before he finished the whole glass.

"Tou-cha... it taste funny" The boy said. "Tsukkun mouth burns"

Red flag, Iemitsu was about to fish out his phone and call for the doctor, thinking that it might be one of symptom of allergy, when Nana steps in.

"Anata? Why is there a bottle of Baijiu at the counte- why does it smell like alcohol in here?"

All in all, Tsuna did recover the very next day, feeling rather funky because he was mistakenly given a strong Alcohol instead. The experience has always affected the brunet, though it was a story for another day to tell.

It was miraculous that Nana didn't do much to Iemitsu than a full 3 months of Sleeping on the sofa. The woman knows that her lover could be rather idiot sometimes and silent treatment has always been the most effective.

Hyssop though? Wasn't so lucky. He still have the bullet scar near his actual heart, courtesy of the young lion of Vongola himself.

But well, look at the bright side. At least nobody died!