Chapter 3

Daiko's PoV
Goku's House
Night 8 days before the cell games
___________________________
Daiko:Man moms gonna be mad at me huh?
MUI:you can say that again not that she can actually harm you I mean you are the third strongest being in this universe right now.
Daiko:Third strongest? Who are the others?
MUI:you'll find out in due time also you might wanna refuse me because your family are nearly back.
Daiko:right well see ya soon MUI.
MUI:see you soon.
Daiko:MUI Fuse.

And with that he became a part of me once again man that's really handy wait he's never told me what his name means MUI...meh I'll ask him later.

Goku:Son! We're home!
Chichi:Daiko, Get down here now!!!

I proceeded to go downstairs to see my parents arguing...again...

Goku:Chichi, he's a fighter like me why can't you see that.
Chichi:No I won't have a brute as a son!!! And I won't let him fight some weird bug alien!!!
Goku:chichi...is that...really all you think I am?
Chichi:YES GOKU YOUR JUST A BIG IDIOTIC MAN CHILD!!!

I had enough I felt enraged at mom for speaking to dad like that.

Daiko:MOM...How can you say that!!! Dad has saved this planet Many! Times over and he's not a brute he is a Saiyan!!!
Chichi:There you are!!! How dare you go into the time chamber without asking me first!!! And don't fight your fathers arguments!!!
Daiko:Your married to him!!! But you treat him like some bum!!! If it weren't for him you'd be dead!!! And I would never have existed!!!
Chichi:THATS ENOUGH!!!

Then my mom...no chichi did something she had never done slapped me across the face my head moved slightly but what moved way more was my hatred for my own mother.

I slowly turned my head back to her but before I could my dad was their holding her arm angrily...

Goku:How dare you...Hiw dare you hit my Son!!!
Chichi:Get of me you brute!!!
Goku:get out.
Chichi:I'm your wife you do as I say!!!
Goku:GET OUT!!! I've had enough you treat me and daiko like slaves daiko can choose what he wants to do and not have to worry about going home afterwards!!! So go. Don't make this harder than it has to be...I-I'm sorry but...this well us isn't working anymore...
Chichi:FINE BUT I AM NEVER COMING BACK LETS GO DAIKO, GOHAN!!!
Daiko:Me and Gohan are not going anywhere.
Chichi:YES YOU AR...
Goku:get out chichi.

And with all the screaming over she left Gohan hadn't said a thing he was standing in the corner scared...
Also there was a red mark starting to form on my cheek but I didn't notice clearly they did though...
Gohan:d-daiko are you okay?
Daiko:yeah I'm fine but the real question is are you guys okay?
Goku:nah I'm fine...but your cheek's gonna sting right?
Daiko:I'm fine it'll go...eventually. I'm just worried Is all.
Goku:why?
Gohan:yeah moms gone well there is still cell but...
Daiko:no I'm scared of what mom will do to get "us" back Gohan mom isn't the type to just walk away you know that Gohan...
Gohan:I guess...but I mean she's not exactly strong like us I mean what can she really do?
*grumble*

Me and Gohan turned to see Goku sheepishly scratching his head...

Goku:Sorry guys all that arguing made me hungry hehehehe!...
Daiko:I'll make us all something to eat!
Gohan:you can cook?
Daiko:yeah I learnt in the time chamber!
Goku:I guess chichi was wrong you 'are' still learning stuff hehehe...hehe...
Daiko's thoughts:Dad is still really sad but he's trying to hide it from us I need to talk to him about that... but not now...I've got a lot of thinking to do myself...
Daiko:I'll start making dinner then...

I walked into the kitchen thank God mo... no chichi went shopping before she left this should be enough to last us awhile.
And with that I began to cook a 3 course meal man this isn't easy but I'm hungry so that sure motivated me.

1 Hour 30 Minuets Later

Eventually I had finished the dinner, it consisted of 3 oil drums worth of chicken soup a stack of sushi 3 feet tall and finally a big cake I didn't even know I could bake...

MUI (in head) : I did the baking.
Daiko (in head) : Thanks MUI!

I headed into the kitchen with all the food and was about to call them but...they were already there.

Daiko:guess you smelled the food?
Goku:yuh huh it's smells good son!
Gohan:No kidding it looks great!
Daiko:hehe thanks...

We began to eat our food man I never knew I could cook this good.

Gohan's thoughts:Somethings up with daiko he's definitely hiding something from us but I'm not sure what it's weird he got so much stronger like...unrealistically stronger he turned into water and he can cook what did he do in the time chamber?

Goku:Hehehe! Your a really good cook son save being a fighter you should be a cook.
Daiko:nah I think that would just waste time I mean other people can cook way better than me...
Gohan:Don't put yourself down bro it's good food! And your really strong easily stronger than cell!
Daiko:Thanks Gohan I...
Gohan:but how did you get so strong so quickly?
Daiko:I...well I just...
Goku:yeah it must be a rigours training routine to get that strong in just one year!
Daiko:I just did rough training constantly.
Gohan's thoughts:Yep...he's hiding something. Butttt I will question him later.

We eventually finished the amazing meal I'm glad I can cook so good thanks MUI.

Daiko:anywayssss imma head up to bed now night Gohan, dad.

And thankfully they didn't question me damn I need to hold back and hide my power more they nearly figured me out instantly well time to sleep
And I did although not very comfortably.
___________________________
Author : Sorry for the long 3 week wait I think? Anyway I kinda lost interest in writing so I tried some other techniques to improve my writing and help with my writers block and now I'll start updating more consistently I promise anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter byyeee

Also thanks for 350 reads it means a lot this is already my second most read book I think!!!

Okay for real now
Bye.