Chapter 1

Daiko's PoV
Man I can't wait for dad and Gohan to leave the hyperbolic time chamber then I can go in and train to my hearts content to "save" the world and be stronger than my dad I'll finally be free of these shadows that bind me...
And finally I sensed it they were leaving the time chamber.

Daiko:They're coming out.
Piccolo:hmph! About time I just hope they are strong enough to end this.
Vegeta:We don't need Kakarot's help green man!!!

Another minuet passed and they had finally exited the time chamber.

Goku:Hey Guys!
Tien:Goku?
Trunks:Good you've gotten stronger.
Vegeta:Still weaker than me.
Daiko:Hey dad!
Goku:Hey son.
Daiko:say did you get strong enough dad...can you beat cell?
Piccolo:he's right Goku... can you beat cell?
Goku:Hard to say he's never shown his full power do I can't say yes or no...hehehehehe!
Daiko:well now that everyone is done I'll take my turn in the time chamber.
Goku:Daiko no. Your mom will kill me this isn't your fight.
Daiko:after what he's done yes...it is my fight too and as for mom well... I'll sort that out when it comes to.
Goku:*sigh* your just like me well guess I can't blame you have fun!

And with that they left me to go and train while they went to eat over the other side of the lookout and...
Now I was face to face with it...
The hyperbolic time chamber...

Daiko:welp here goes.

I entered it...it's literally a white endless wasteland but now's not the time to think about the scenery it's time to get to it!
I need to master my super Saiyan form to at least stand a chance.

Daiko:and then...I'LL SHOW CELL WHO'S BOSS!!!
___________________________
Timeskip 30 minuets later in the real world.
Goku's PoV
Outside Kame house
___________________________
Goku:Hey ChiChi! We're here to take you home!
Chichi:Goku is that you!...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!!!
Goku:Were super Saiyan's
Chichi:My poor Gohan's a delinquent! Wait...WHERES DAIKO!!!
Goku:uhhuh y-you see chichi... he went into the...time chamber...
Chichi:GOKUUUUU!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬
Goku:k bye! *instant transmission*
___________________________
Daiko's PoV
Time chamber
___________________________
I had just finished a day of training and I think it's been around 30 minuets outside so far so I got another 23 hours and 30 minuets to train wait...what is this?

I picked up what looked like an amulet for your neck it had a black jewel in it I picked it up being the curious idiot that I am an it spoke to me as the amulet disappeared.

???:so you found the amulet eh?
Daiko:w-what who and where are you!
MUI daiko (MUI) : I'm your potential.
Daiko:what are you on about!!!
MUI:by collecting the amulet it awakened your raw potential within yourself.
Daiko:so I'm stronger that's good anyway where are you?
MUI:you'll find out when you sleep.
Daiko:oh ok see ya in a bit then!

I was so weirded out today has been strange but I guess I gotta sleep now gonna meet my potential somehow? Oh well best not to dwell on it.
Eventually I fell asleep and awoke in a dark room.
___________________________
Inside daiko's mind
___________________________
Daiko:this must be what he meant about meeting him now I need to find him. Hmmmm.
MUI:Behind you Baka.
Daiko:AHHH!...oh it's just...so you're my potential? You scared me!
MUI:I aim to please...listen you have more latent potential than anyone right now daiko but it's up to you what you do with it I am basically you...well actually I'm what you can become after all I am your potential basically but I'm a transformation called mastered ultra instinct or MUI for short.
Daiko:man this is confusing soooo what now.
MUI:I'm going to train you my student.
Daiko:but I'm asleep aren't I?
MUI:I mean mentally so is there anything specific you'd like to learn?
Daiko:well since I'm half Saiyan it would be cool to learn the Saiyan language!
MUI:very well I shall teach you the Saiyan language it will be quicker as your mind learns quicker than your body but it'll hurt in the morning.
Daiko:ok lets do this!
MUI:let's.

Hours passed where MUI taught me about the Saiyan language he even taught me that I could control elements if I wanted to and trained enough which is AWESOME!!! But well kinda overpowered (insert flex tape here).

Daiko:dakara watashitachi wa ima kono yō ni hanasu koto ga dekimasu ne?
(So we can talk like this now huh?)
MUI:Tashika ni watashitachiha dekimasushi, bejīta wa konran suru hazudesu. (Indeed we can and vegeta will be confused that will be funny to watch.)
Daiko:so now what?
MUI:those doors over there...they contain your forms unlock them it will free your forms and make them twice as strong power up as far through as you can we will obviously be working on this along with your elemental control.
Daiko:got it!.

We continued to train until I left at this point I had advanced control over water and fire elements and basic control over light dark earth and wind elements I had also reached Super Saiyan Rage 3 and close to 4 now I can easily beat cell for sure!!!
___________________________
To be continued.....