Chapter 2

No ones PoV
Kami's lookout
___________________________
Vegeta:I doubt the best will be strong enough you wasted time letting him go in kakarot.
Goku:just wait vegeta while he may not become as strong as you me or Gohan we need all the help we can get.
Piccolo:he's right vegeta. Cell won't go down without teamwork.
Vegeta:Shut it green man!

Then they finally sensed his energy it was enormous.

Trunks:t-this energy!!!
Vegeta:W-What...How!
Piccolo:hmph!
Goku:wow his energy is incredible!!
Gohan:wow little bro is strong that's for sure!!! With his help we can definitely beat cell!
Krillin:are you sure that's daiko this is madness.
Tien:and at only 10!!!
___________________________
Daiko's PoV
Leaving the time chamber
___________________________
Daiko:welp time to go out you ready MUI?
MUI:nope I've got one more thing.
Daiko:okay?...
MUI:take these rainbow wristbands then you can summon your forms from super Saiyan to your rage form and me.
Daiko:ok but I'm not gonna do it in front of others until I think it's time okay?
MUI:your call I won't ever force you.
Daiko:Thanks MUI.
MUI:anytime oh and want a new gi?
Daiko:Sure!
MUI:and...Done!
Daiko:wow looks good! now to leave this place and save the world. Or something like that.
MUI:you're just scared of what chichi is gonna so to you.
Daiko:shut up...

(If you're wondering your wearing one of 2 options either Goku blacks GI or xeno goku's GI.)

I began to walk out to hear mumbles of talking I knew everyone was waiting on me and could probably sense the drastic change in my ki.
But...that's unimportant...right?
I was finally out.

Daiko:hey guys!
Goku:Hey son!
Gohan:hey...little bro!
Goku:wow you've grown huh?
Piccolo:and you're much stronger I can tell...
Vegeta:How! Did! You! Get! So! Strong!!!!!
Daiko:I just trained.
Piccolo's thoughts:he's hiding something I'll find out what.
Goku:and that new outfit looks good on you I mean if you don't like orange...And...chichi's really mad at you...
Daiko:welp...Watashi wa shinde imasu ne? (I'm dead aren't I?)
Goku:What does that mean?
Vegeta:WHO TAUGHT YOU THE SAIYAN LANGUAGE!!!
Daiko:a friend.
Vegeta:STOP BULLSHITTING ME ILL SLAP YOUR SHIT BOY!!!
Piccolo's thoughts:ok so he is definitely hiding something now...but what...
Daiko:welp better go and get home I'm really hungry after that welp cya!

And with that I turned into water vapour disappearing.

Piccolo:did he just...turn into water?
Vegeta:What...the...fuck...
Goku:so cool I need to learn how to do that!

(This water vapour transport comes from your ability to manipulate and control elements just thought I'd let ya know also all of your form doors up to super Saiyan Rage 3 are unlocked so those forms are double strength k bye)

Daiko's PoV
Capsule corporation

I began to head to capsule corp I could sense everyone there including...chichi honestly I never really liked my mom she's really not nice and kinda like really really abusive towards dad though of course dad being dad won't admit that.
I was still water vapour looking down from above everyone down in the garden so I decided to scare them...
I crept up as water transformed back.

Daiko:HAAAA!
Bulma:eeeep!!!
Chichi:AHH!
Krillin:HEY!
Tien:heh.
Chiaotzu:AHH!
Daiko:sooo how are you guys?
Chichi:Daiko!!!
Daiko:hey mom!
Chichi:why did Goku tell me you went into the time chamber!!!
Daiko:cause I did.
Bulma:wow no hesitation that's bold.
Krillin:ha!
Tien:I can tell your energy is incredible you might even be stronger than Goku!

(Also tien and krillin left right before you left the chamber just to explain)

Daiko:wow glad you noticed.
Chichi:DAIKO!!!
Daiko:yes?
Chichi:Go and study.
Daiko:nope.
Chichi:I said...GO AND STUDY!!!
Daiko:no I'm not going to study and gain irrelevant knowledge when it won't benefit me besides, watashi wa saiyahito no gengo o manabimashita.
(I did learn the Saiyan language.)
Bulma:how do you know the Saiyan language?
Daiko:you speak Saiyan?
Bulma:no but vegeta sometimes mumbles in what I can only guess us Saiyan language guess I was right after all!
Daiko:maybe I could teach you some Saiyan I'd love to see how vegeta would react to that.
Bulma:you're evil, let's do it!
Chichi:No you are going to study and be a scholar like Gohan will.
Daiko:no I'm going to get strong and protect the earth like dad! Not that you care what happens to him Gohan and Goku may be naive and curious respectively but I'm not and I won't allow you to walk over me like you do them and If you try to...sono sōshiki.
(It's your funeral.)
Krillin:wow uhhh never thought you'd defy chichi.
Tien:look who grew a backbone.
Daiko:heh suit yourself I need to go and prepare.
Bulma:prepare for what?
Chichi:no.
Daiko:to fight cell of course!
Bulma:and you just lost all your valid points.
Daiko:trust me when I say I'm only ten but I'm still much stronger than Goku or vegeta now.
Bulma:and so is cell.
Daiko:right right hey look over there!
Bulma:huh where...and he's gone.
Chichi:DDDAAAIIIKKKOOO!!!

Man thank god I can travel as water or I'd be nonexistent right now I feel bad dad goes through all this stuff from mom but still does all he can to keep me and Gohan happy he is such a great dad and I'll prove my gratefulness by pounding cell into the ground in 8 days.
MUI:yes you will daiko...
Yes you will...