YES!

you are sitting on the couch with spencer having a movie marathon. the sun is just starting to set and you feel like you are exactly where you are meant to be. like everything in your life has led up to being here with spencer.

it's one of those Saturdays where he doesn't get called into work and isn't out on a case. while watching the movie you noticed him staring at you. you grabbed one of the pillows next to you and threw it at him while laughing "pay attention" you jokingly scold.

"oh you did not just do that" spencer laughed "yeah your right i totally didn't" you replied.

the next thing you know you and spencer are having a full on pillow fight. after a few minutes of hitting each other with pillows and running around the couch you tackled him to the ground laughing. he flipped you over so that he was on top of you pinning you down "no fair" you say with a fake pout causing the both of you to laugh.

you stared at spencer thinking how you wish to stay in this moment forever when you heard spencer say "marry me" your eyes widened and your smile grew "what?" you said in shock "marry me" spencer said grinning and pulling you up to sit on the floor. "really?" you asked wanting to make sure you weren't dreaming "y/n y/l/n will you marry me?" he asked you sat there with happy tears forming in your eyes. you are consumed with happiness. "yes! yes yes yes!" you say crashing into him with a hug causing the two of you to fall back onto the floor once more causing you both to laugh.

you pull away from the hug staring into each other's eyes "i am completely and utterly in love with you y/n" spencer smiles "i am completely and utterly in love with you spencer" you smile before your lips meet.