Let Go

You and spencer have been dating for 5 months now and everything has been perfect..... or so you thought.

Spencer has been acting strangly recently and every time you try and talk to him about it he just says it is because of the case you guys have just finished. You would normaly believe him but you think it is more than that. Spencer finished up his paper work and asked hotch to leave early which hotch agreed to. By the time you finish your paper work and left the office it was 3 hours later.

You drive to spencers appartment and when you get to the door you have a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach but you go in anyways. When you first walk in you dont see him so you call out his name but get no answer.

You walk towards his room and you hear something fall. You run into his room but dont see him anywhere "SPENCER!" you scream hoping for a responce but all you hear is a noise coming from the bathroom.

You barge into the bathroom and see spencer lying on the floor holding a syringe full of dilaudid to his arm. You rush down to him and take the syringe before he can use it "NO!" spencer screamed as he trys to take it back "you have to let me help you spence" you explain as you take him into your arms and hold him. "let me just give up. let me just let go. let me just stop trying" he cried as you held him.