Chapter 14

She expected herself to meet the ground and alot of pain but it never came instead she felt a hand tightly gripping her wrist. She looked up and saw Oliver struggling to keep her up, she used her other hand to hold onto his broom as they slowly reached the ground.

"Whew that was a close one, you alright?" he asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.Nyla nodded her head.

'I despise heights, ofcourse the only height I dont hate was George' she thought to herself.

"I think that's enough for today, dinner is about to start soon anyways" He went and grabbed the broom that had fallen when Nyla slipped off and waved goodbye.

As she walked she thought to herself 'Maybe I should skip dinner. I'm not really hungry and I need a few things to study for' but a second later George came behind her turned her around and said "You're not skipping". She was taken back because she had only thought that in her head "how did you know I was planning to skip it" she asked.

"Because uhh the cafeteria is that way and you turned that way" He said pointing behind him. He quickly made up the lie on spot so she wouldn't know he had been reading the parchment.

"So what are you planning to do tomorrow? " George asked to start a conversation. Nyla thought for a moment and asnwered "Well I'm taking my tests on Monday, so I want to be prepared". He placed his big hand on her head and turned her to face him.

"You're overworking yourself, just relax and spend your day with me and Fred" he suggested.

"And hanging out with you guys is relaxing to you? i'd probably get arrested. Or worse, expelled." she laughed.

"Hey i've been doing this for 5 school years and i've only been suspended" Nyla rolled her eyes giving in she said. "Fine as long as I don't get in trouble", George smiled cheekily at her which made him look like he was already up to something.

"George Weasley, I'm serious" she said putting her hands on her hips not looking the least bit intimidating to him. He squished her face with one hand saying "You're adorable when you're mad". She blushed and huffed "I am not" and continued walking towards the cafeteria.

They both sat down and ate their dinner together. It was just the two of them until the trio sat down "keep your crazy cat away from my scabbers" Ron said abruptly. "He's not crazy, Ron" Hermione answered calmly. They both sat down still bickering about whose animal is more of a pain. "Ron I don't have time for this" she said as she turned her attention to Nyla. She asked  "After dinner you would like to study for a while?

" Nyla nodded her head yes. "I'm coming, too. I still don't trust you" Ron said glaring at Nyla.

"Even if I am mad at you" he was now pointing to Hermione . Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed after they finished eating. Nyla said bye to George and Harry and the three were on their way. Hermione sat down with a book and started reading.

"If you want me to quiz you or anything of that sort just let me know" she said before going back to her book. Ron sat down next to her puttingt his head into his arm, ready to nap. Nyla wrote down some notes from a book for her DADA section.

Crookshank joined us and was purring when Hermione pet his back, she didn't look away from her book but still pet crookshanks when he came by her hand. Ron scooted closer to Hermione and moved his head back on his arm. Nyla looked up to see Hermione  petting Ron's ginger  hair instead of crookshanks ginger fur. Nyla wondered if Hermione knew that it wasn't crookshanks she was brushing. But Nyla chose to keep quiet and enjoy the show.

Nyla returned to her note taking and after 2 hours or so she closed her book and put it away, gathered her notes and heard Hermione squeal quietly,  pulling her hand away from Ron. Her face was pink and she looked over to see Ron had fallen asleep. Hermoine, embarrassed, decided not to wake him and just sat there waiting for him to wake up hoping he didn't remember. Nyla waved goodbye and headed to the common room. She headed straight to bed, as the day she just had was quite eventful. She layed in her bed, thinking of what George could possibly have planned for them.  She brushed it off and slowly drifted off to sleep.