ix

Joohyun’s POV

They've walked through these streets together countless of times already. They've witness it change, the trees, streets, shops, everything, everything even them. They’ve change along with the streets they walk together, the people they used to greet when they happen to pass by, the trees that they walk under with their leaves that blooms and falls that witnessed every little walk they had together, the shops they stop by and wander around, everything.

Everything was different, like it was mocking all the memories they build. It was as if everything really left her, she lost everything but never him. Walking through these streets with him by her side as he had always been, defying everything that changed around her and left her. With him it made it seem like it didn’t matter. He was always beside her and she couldn’t ask for more.

More things might be leaving her life but it didn’t matter anymore because she knew he'll always be “The Only” who wouldn’t leave her.

“This was where we first met”

“It look so different from that day.”

“Did you know? I was actually scared when I first met you. You kept on laughing at me that I thought you were making fun of me.” Joohyun looked at her husband, taken aback and hit his arms.

“Ya!” Junmyeon laughed at his wife’s reaction as he rubbed the part of the injury. “Why would you think I was making fun of you just because I was laughing.”

“Well I have heard a lot of rumour about you when you first moved in” She tsked at this.

They went silent for a while.
“But did you know, I actually fell in love with you in first sight.”

“What?!! That’s not possible”

Joohyun didn’t answer and was just giggling

“Then... If that’s true... Why did you make me...” He paused “Wait... You were basically torturing me.” He pointed his finger at her, accusing her.

“Ya! Don’t make me feel worse” She pouted “I just thought what we had was perfect already, I was afraid if we'd change and eventually split up. I didn’t want to lose you even it means we'd just stay as friends.”

As much as how Junmyeon wanted to tease her more, he couldn’t. Somehow he felt guilty and pulled her into a hug. He laughed

“Okay okay, you don't have to cry” She smiled as she buried get face into him, feeling his hands running on her back and patting her head carefully as if she was the most precious thing ever.
They continued to walk together.

“Junmyeon”

“Mmm?”

“Still After all these time, like the first time when you were by my side you’re The Only” Junmyeon smiled.

“You’re being sentimental again, aren’t you?” Junmyeon teases her, and  in response she rolled her eyes at him.

“Ya!” Junmyeon giggled, he knows he teases her too much but he can’t help himself knowing this would always make Joohyun act aggressively cute at him.

“You’re my dream” He winks at her, trying to play along.

“Stop it, it doesn’t suit you” She cringes at this, Junmyeon couldn’t say anything and laughed.