shirahina🍋

(( AN: requested by Sweet_Bloody_Devil💞. haha i have 0 motivation rn and over 30 rqs to work on so i'm gonna close requests for now, i hope nobody minds too much :( ))

The sound of skin against skin echoed through the house, disrupting what would otherwise be silence. Expressions of pleasure were spilled and replied to with small grunts and praises.
"Ngh, k-Kenjiro s-so good", moaned out Hinata as his boyfriend continued to lazily thrust into him from behind, scrunching the bedsheets in his hands as his smaller form got jolted forwards with every thrust, "a-aH right there AH".
"You're such a good boy for me aren't you Sho", whispered the older as he reached around the smallers body, wrapping a hand around his leaking cock, "Such a good little slut for me".
The younger whimpered at both the olders words and the cool fingers that began to pump up and down his shaft, realising that he had unconsciously clenched when he heard his partner let out a strangled groan in reaction. The ginger looked back over his shoulder moaning slightly louder as he locked eyes with his boyfriend as the blonde continued to languidly push himself in and out of him.
"aH- c-cummi-", the youngers declaration was cut off as the older pressed himself flush against Hinatas back and captured his lips and a fervent kiss, hips stuttering as both boys released, neither breaking the kiss until they were red and gasping for breath when they finally did pull away. Shirabu pulled out of the youngers hole, gripping his hips as the smaller tried to lay down and watching as his semen dripped down Hinatas thighs, thats ...hot. The older traced a hand up the gingers thigh, edging closer to his dripping hole, only for his finger to be swatted away by his laughing boyfriend.
"Hey you have that look on your face. No round two i'm tired", giggled Hinata as he grabbed Shirabus wrist and pulled him down onto the bed, cuddling into his chest once the older got comfortable. Shirabu just smiled into Hinatas hair as the youngers breathing slowed down and evened out, he wasn't sure how he'd ever lived without his ray of sunshine.

((371 words AN: sorry that this is short, I hope it wasn't terrible :( As i said im not doing too well mentally so im really uninspired atm. Also about requests, i'm going to close requests for now and once i've completed all my current ones i'll see if i'm going to open them again or if i'm just gonna finish this book :) ALSO TYSM FOR 95K READS THATS INSANE!?! ))